Whites disgusted by Ethiopian dish

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It hasn’t fully caught on but there is def an appeal to US millennials, Ethiopian food has been refined for “sophisticated” white people.

If Somali food reaches a similar level of notoriety I feel it will just be as “street food” popular with ethnics
I am happy with it as street food it will be popular in its ways.

yea they’re getting smoked real bad rn but they deserve it. only people in the world besides indians that put literally 0 thought into the presentation of their dishes

their cuisine is a century outdated, maybe this’ll motivate them to evolve it

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
It hasn’t fully caught on but there is def an appeal to US millennials, Ethiopian food has been refined for “sophisticated” white people.

If Somali food reaches a similar level of notoriety I feel it will just be as “street food” popular with ethnics
There is no authentic real Somali food that is not also eaten in other countries,our favorite dish pasta is eaten in Italy,Rice in Asia,soor is a soft version of Ugali we have no real food belonging to us

I was arguing with a Ethiopian nationalist he talked about banana and rice I hit him with the raw meat this man really though Ethiopia had good food only vegans like their stuff it’s only shitry vegetables on top of sour pancake 😂

There is no authentic real Somali food that is not also eaten in other countries,our favorite dish pasta is eaten in Italy,Rice in Asia,soor is a soft version of Ugali we have no real food belonging to us
Who cares, authenticity fixation is holding us back. We can just make shit up and sell that to ajnabis no problem

Pasta is basically noodles, Italians just rebranded it from the Chinese, tomatos were discovered in Latin America, Italian food is overrated, literally 50 different combinations of the same thing.

With that said, Ethiopian food is fire, top 10 for me easy, the sour + spicy combination they've perfected is God tier, but tbf anything spicy I'll like lol

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It’s probably cooked fine but the way it’s arranged looks like goyslop prison food
View attachment 308296
This is how it usually looks

My feedback on the dish, too much fibres for non ethiopian folks. The injera is fermented teff and red sauce is cooked with lots of onions, meat and chilli. I like injera with red sauce only but if I eat with the lentils and greens..

Barbara Dunkelman Poop GIF by Rooster Teeth

Aseer

VIP
I was arguing with a Ethiopian nationalist he talked about banana and rice I hit him with the raw meat this man really though Ethiopia had good food only vegans like their stuff it’s only shitry vegetables on top of sour pancake 😂
You should have said "atleast we cook our meat" one line finisher right there :mjlol:

Aseer

VIP
We have variations. and wdym there's no "authentic" Somali food? we do have our own cuisine but it's a hassle to make. The gig is up bro, back to Habeshaspot you go
Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We have canjeero even though its a veriation of injera made with local grains instead of teff it's still semi original

Sabayaad is also Somali

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
That's how food works, most dishes around the world are variations of the same basic ingredients, meats, spices, flour, rice, etc.

And if Somali culture was influenced by the outside who cares? That's pretty much every culture.

Trending

Latest posts