Whites disgusted by Ethiopian dish

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
1703212654503.png

1703212674258.png

1703212695303.png

1703212707414.png

Ethiopian nationalists on suicide watch.

It can be hit or miss for me, their suugo with injera is fire. My favourite was an oromo ladies take that had injera and suugo with suqaar :lawd:

the one in OP genuinely looks disgusting and something tells me it’s not even cooked properly

Last edited:
Ethiopian food minus the raw meat is amazing and flavorful and I can’t believe those white racist rats have the audacity to open their mouths when their food on average is so lacking and subpar their national dish is now a flipping chicken Tikka Masala in the UK which can also be called ‘slob’ since it’s a curry

Im embarrassed for them and this isn’t an L for Ethiopians. Ethiopian food is actually now popular and gaining tractions especially amongst the sophisticated and well traveled and whenever I go to an Ethiopian restaurant I see people of all different races and backgrounds

Cadaan people like Ethiopian food lol there’s a lot of Ethiopian and Eritrean food spots in London and there always filled with Cadaan people

People on here always scream they don’t care what cadaans/gaalos think of them yet post stuff like this as long as it’s towards ajnabis lmao pathetic ngl

Ethiopian food is actually now popular and gaining tractions especially amongst the sophisticated and well traveled and whenever I go to an Ethiopian restaurant I see people of all different races and backgrounds
It hasn’t fully caught on but there is def an appeal to US millennials, Ethiopian food has been refined for “sophisticated” white people.

If Somali food reaches a similar level of notoriety I feel it will just be as “street food” popular with ethnics