Whites disgusted by Ethiopian dish

It's still something although I know everyone hates us I don't really care but I am just happy that those Ethiopians who have orchestrated the hatred from everyone to us get a taste of their own medicine even if its small LOL read the replies the guy even hopped off twitter and made a post about it since the roasts were getting too severe they are such wussies that is like a average day of hate for us and we shrug it off but that weak worm couldn't handle it and hopped off LOOOOLLL :russ::heh: This is too GOOD!

View attachment 308485
we get more consistent hate but never have we gotten hate of this magnitude. people respect somalis much more, the only hate we get is based on bitterness

side note: ethio men are one of the most weak ass men out there, you can tel just from their behavior alone that the whole resisting italy shit is a farce

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I'm all for raw meat eater bashing as much as the next person but Cadaans who eat the most blandest food can't be talking :mjlol:
5cf162bf47619f3b111c0ce40b2b6d80.jpg

Cadaans can’t say shit about Ethiopian food. They have the most bland cuisine, pigs blood made into jello. Jello cake. Cheese. Bread. Potatos. More bread. Meat wasn’t that accessible by the poor peasants, so it was only a once in a lifetime delicacy. Nacalaa

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Ethiopian food is good. I'm surprised we have people in here that don't know this.

Put a hold on the nationalism for a second and try out our neighbors food
Over my dead body.

Aseer

VIP
I had kitfo in the UK, that shit was banging, it was a halal restaurant so we didn't do that raw crap, it was cooked.
1703391383018.png

Nah man that stuff looks like someone chewed that crap up then spat it on their nasty injera.:ohhhdamn:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I ate an ethopian dish with raw meat unknownigly and developed food poisoning. It was probably the sickest I've ever been in my entire life I was vomiting for 6 hours straight :jcoleno:

Cadaans can’t say shit about Ethiopian food. They have the most bland cuisine, pigs blood made into jello. Jello cake. Cheese. Bread. Potatos. More bread. Meat wasn’t that accessible by the poor peasants, so it was only a once in a lifetime delicacy. Nacalaa
I’m sure that’s how Africans, Asians, Mediterannean Europeans/Mid Eastern and Mexicans took advantage of this by making up names to fool the gullible white customers because they know they can’t cook and haven’t taste what most of the world have tasted.

Only white people hype up their foods. Why should I pay money for a “cuisine” something that your mum and aunts makes at home?

All Asian rice dishes are literally the same. Same for Arab, Turkish, Balkan and Horner foods. Except the minor changes (sauce and ingredient) for claim reasons.

Just ask yourself this, would people care about making “cuisines” 100 years ago when it was all about survival? That’s why I don’t believe they existed in the past. People ate everything plain.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Ethiopian food is good. I'm surprised we have people in here that don't know this.

Put a hold on the nationalism for a second and try out our neighbors food
I actually consider it better than Somali food, doro wot and injera smacks

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I can't say that since Ive only eaten the popular ones Ethiopian dishes(not the raw meat ones).

Its still great though
I’m not talking about the raw meat dishes, but their cooked food is generally very delicious

Aseer

VIP
Tbh I assumed most somalis have tried Ethiopian food. Do you live in an area that doesn't have Ethiopians???
No there are Ethiopian restaurants, but I avoid them like the plague.

Why are you guys defending Ethiopians?? I stand with the whites in mocking those big eyed raisin heads. Their food is indeed disgusting and they eat raw meat so generally speaking they are uncivilised.