White people are decreasing.

Its so rare to see white people with big families, its usually 2 maybe 3 at best. somalis should keep on popping out 15 children so we dont end up like white people 😂

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
We have enough
No we don't. Compared to our neighbors
Screenshot_20210424-174038_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210424-174018_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210424-174109_Google.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210424-174059_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210424-174059_Google.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 47
shitty take.

It’s not in white people’s genes to accept refugees, it’s just the condition they were raised in being provided education and stability. You’re acting like only white people are liberals. Do you seriously believe white people are some virtuous group of people to the point that they’re selflessly allowing refugees into their country?

The people who are doing that are a minority of whites on top of a bunch of other non-whites. You’re also forgetting that the US is split exactly 50/50 between republicans and democrats. Censuses have shown that whites were mostly republicans, the non-whites made up a good part of democrats.

So no, white people aren’t even what you’re thinking they are. 60% of them would deport you the moment they had the chance meanwhile you’re on the internet clocking shifts to protect their asses.
and yet you could not and would not be able survive in all madow or Asian, or Latino or Arab society as a minority nor receive as much aid and support as you have in cadaan societies. Hmm wonder why?? :cosbyhmm:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
and yet you could not and would not be able survive in all madow or Asian, or Latino or Arab society as a minority nor receive as much aid and support as you have in cadaan societies. Hmm wonder why?? :cosbyhmm:
Cadaans are so generous tbh. There forefathers were devils but modern cadaans are some generous and genuine people. Nothing like the greedy and stingy pocs

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis you better breed as hell and colonize the upper US and expand into Canada while your fellow Somali are waiting for you there, and Somali scandi will take over Sweden, Uk somali are lost cost they can't even defend themselves forgot about colonizing.
There are two types of breeding, like elephants or like rabbits. Elephants tend to invest in bringing up their kids, while rabbits breed like rabbits and dump. So breed less + work on your kids = intelligent youth, breed like rabbit + no time for your kids = Londonistan type of shiit

I don’t know why some of you hate cadaan. Most other races aren’t as merciful as them. Do you think others would gladly accept refugees and pay them with their people taxes? The average white has 10 times more naxaris than coloreds and others.

You should all be at my ......

Lmao accept refugees? those refugees prolly got bombed the f*ck out by good ole merica. If you look at the demographics , they enslaved blacks and stole a shit ton of land from Mexico.

Sol

?
American racial classifications are mostly BS/misleading. There is a reason why on American census forms it says "Hispanic of any race". Basically "Hispanic" is only a Cultural label that encompasses people regardless of race in the New World who speak Spanish as their first language. Currently, White Hispanics make up 65.5% of all the Hispanics in the USA & generally blend in with mainstream Anglo White Americans.

In recent years, US Media has distorted what it means to be Hispanic by giving it a Brown/Mestizo face, since so many Mexican/Central American Mestizos have settled in the American South-West. Therefore, ignorantly associating speaking Spanish with just Mestizos/Brown people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Group them up like cattle and make them fight amongst each other :manny:

Fay

DELETED
I hate blacks they go around shooting each other like apes , im sick of them.
Why do you always ride for white people they look at you like an ape too wtf You some money men are so weird and insecure Like what brotha took your girl?

Why do you always ride for white people they look at you like an ape too wtf You some money men are so weird and insecure Like what brotha took your girl?
I just repeated what you said about whites but made it about blacks. Its not right either way , thts my point. Also no brother took my girl jfl

Fay

DELETED
I just repeated what you said about whites but made it about blacks. Its not right either way , thts my point. Also no brother took my girl jfl
Ur an idiot white ppl dont experience racism, u coulda said that about anybody but u chose to say that about black ppl.. thats why i think a lot of somali men r insecure around other black men...

and if u dont live in america i dont wanna hear ur opinion on anything that goes on here... dealing with white ppl here is like dealing with a demon they r evil wallahi billahi

Ur an idiot white ppl dont experience racism and if u dont live in america i dont wanna hear ur opinion on anything that goes on here... dealing with white ppl here is like dealing with a demon they r evil wallahi billahi

White people do experience racism , its becoming socially acceptable to hate on them. Its hypocritical and how left progressives work. Hating on a group of people doesnt make sense , it makes you ironically racist too. If i said dealing with blacks is like dealing with apes , how is it different to your whites are demon comment. You american BLM peeps are deluded , self righteous hypocrites. The biggest threat to black people in america is other black people , but it doesnt serve the victim mentality so blame all your problems on whitey.