White people are decreasing.

Wow the hispanics are breeding fast. And cadaans are and will still be the majority, you can’t exactly replace a population of 250 million white Americans. It’s all fear mongering

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You can't trust hispanics to run a country. Look at Mexico and venezuela :wowsweat:
American will be like cartel central
giphy.gif

American racial classifications are mostly BS/misleading. There is a reason why on American census forms it says "Hispanic of any race". Basically "Hispanic" is only a Cultural label that encompasses people regardless of race in the New World who speak Spanish as their first language. Currently, White Hispanics make up 65.5% of all the Hispanics in the USA & generally blend in with mainstream Anglo White Americans.

In recent years, US Media has distorted what it means to be Hispanic by giving it a Brown/Mestizo face, since so many Mexican/Central American Mestizos have settled in the American South-West. Therefore, ignorantly associating speaking Spanish with just Mestizos/Brown people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Somalis you better breed as hell and colonize the upper US and expand into Canada while your fellow Somali are waiting for you there, and Somali scandi will take over Sweden, Uk somali are lost cost they can't even defend themselves forgot about colonizing.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don’t know why some of you hate cadaan. Most other races aren’t as merciful as them. Do you think others would gladly accept refugees and pay them with their people taxes? The average white has 10 times more naxaris than coloreds and others.

You should all be at my ......
shitty take.

It’s not in white people’s genes to accept refugees, it’s just the condition they were raised in being provided education and stability. You’re acting like only white people are liberals. Do you seriously believe white people are some virtuous group of people to the point that they’re selflessly allowing refugees into their country?

The people who are doing that are a minority of whites on top of a bunch of other non-whites. You’re also forgetting that the US is split exactly 50/50 between republicans and democrats. Censuses have shown that whites were mostly republicans, the non-whites made up a good part of democrats.

So no, white people aren’t even what you’re thinking they are. 60% of them would deport you the moment they had the chance meanwhile you’re on the internet clocking shifts to protect their asses.

I don’t know why some of you hate cadaan. Most other races aren’t as merciful as them. Do you think others would gladly accept refugees and pay them with their people taxes? The average white has 10 times more naxaris than coloreds and others.

You should all be at my ......

If anything there are too many cadaan lovers on this site like you.

No other race have gone to far places to subjugated the population and ruin things.

They do it out of guilt, not out of kindness.

Also America can't even be compared to Europe, they are not native to that land.

Trending