White people are decreasing.

so Juan a spice white guy is going to replace john a white guy?
I wish that African Americans breed like animals like in Nigeria and took over the country instead of killing each other with stupid gang wars. Good luck to Juan tho

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
you believe white people taught manners ?? okay you barbarIan 🦍🦍🦧

Apparently we have no place to talk about manners,
coming from our "Civilization" where niggaz fight like monkeys for a Youtuber.

Wow the hispanics are breeding fast. And cadaans are and will still be the majority, you can’t exactly replace a population of 250 million white Americans. It’s all fear mongering
Thank you, most hispanics idneitfy as white anyway. Hispanic itself isn't a race and just like the Irish, Italian, and Syrians they will be accepted as white in the USA. Look at Cubans and Argentinas.

I don’t know why some of you hate cadaan. Most other races aren’t as merciful as them. Do you think others would gladly accept refugees and pay them with their people taxes? The average white has 10 times more naxaris than coloreds and others.

You should all be at my ......
The issue with refugees in middle east and Latin America is because of them. Lots of others are accepting refugees as well.

American racial classifications are mostly BS. There is a reason why on American census forms it says "Hispanic of any race". Basically "Hispanic" is only a Cultural label that encompasses people in the New World who speak Spanish as their first language. Currently, White Hispanics make up 65.5% of all the Hispanics in the USA & generally blend in with mainstream Anglo White Americans.

In recent years, US Media has distorted what it means to be Hispanic by giving it a Brown/Mestizo face, since so many Mexican/Central American Mestizos have settled in the American South-West. Therefore, ignorantly associating speaking Spanish with just Mestizos/Brown people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no distortion most hispanics are Mexican. Look at California, the purer white ones are much smaller in demographic.

so Juan a spice white guy is going to replace john a white guy?
I wish that African Americans breed like animals like in Nigeria and took over the country instead of killing each other with stupid gang wars. Good luck to Juan tho
They are though, aa's not breeding to such a high degree is a good thing.

Some Yemenis can pass off as Venezuelan or Mexican, there where even some Yemeni migrants crossing the southern border recently along with the Venezuelans and Mexicans, since they blend in with them well.

Trending