White lady "Somalis have to decide.."

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My based grandpa was a hardcore Pro Colonialism.

He knew that the Lamagoodles can't run their own country
:heh:

Rather than having the Whites to recolonize the Faradheers,
I'm importing more Chinese Communists and Iranians.

One is dedicated to discipline,
the other one is Muslim and capable to convince the Locals to open their country to foreigners.

:salute:

#LetsReColonizeSomaliaDjiboutiSomaliland
Wallahi your grandpa was smart.
giphy.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Nigga we were in a war for 30 years and still not recovering, our neighbors hate us even Afghanistan is recovering ffs STFU
Afghanistan is currently about to be taken over by al-shababs Central Asian cousins.That's not recovery and the very least make some attempt to keep up with current affairs.

This thread is a prime example of why kids shouldn't be exposed to politics. Your country got fucked over by colonial borders and you want it back.

Afghanistan is currently about to be taken over by al-shababs Central Asian cousins.That's not recovery and the very least make some attempt to keep up with current affairs.

This thread is a prime example of why kids shouldn't be exposed to politics. Your country got fucked over by colonial borders and you want it back.
I'm shocked by the amount of bootyclapping for Italians who exploited our country

They didn't really do anything to be honest, you can blame a sultanate for inviting them. The brits and French split Somalia up.
It doesn't matter to be honest because they are still somalis at the end of the day. But the italians exploited Somalia greatly which I will always curse them for but at the end of the day my awoowe still got a pension from those fat motherfuckers

Som

VIP
South Africa when White people were ruling was prosperous, now look at it. Murder and rape everywhere now that the Zulus are in control. All the beautiful buildings were built by white people :mjlaugh: I've said many times that Africans cannot govern themselves.
Crime is actually lower than during apartheid.
Actually crime increased in the last 20 years of apartheid and dropped exactly when Mandela was elected.

image-20160715-2133-1flmot7.png

Som

VIP
I consider that a good thing. Where ever whites live. The lifestyle goes up. Look at south africa because of the whites most bantus in SA live like Western countries
Botswana has a higher development index than southafrica and they have very few whites.
Actually they are the best country in subsaharan africa when it comes to the economy and they are way better than SA.

Som

VIP
Anyway so many adeer toms here praising their cadaans masters, they somali were never enslaved but damn it looks like some of us are mentally enslaved to worship cadaans.
It's also funny that the same qabilist who root for Somalia's destruction are the ones who are praising colonialism.
i hope you guys are trolling if not stop calling yourself somali and adopt your cadaan countries identity

Som

VIP
Source? 😂 talyaani knew their place, they didn't do nun
Look it up, google is your friend.
Italy had a thing called madamato wich was about italiana marrying ethiopian, Eritrean and Somali women. It wasn't consensual because no Somali father in his right mind would have given his daughter to italians. This practice was outlawed by the italian governement because they didn't want whites to mix with black people.
Italy passed racial laws in 1938. If you think italians stayed in their place you are mistaken, they treated us like shit but i guess you like being a slave