TRENDING NEWS White lady "Somalis have to decide.."

She’s so right it’s pathetic :mjlol: one country with 5-6 different President and armies who don’t even respect the authority of their FGS. “Federalism“ my ass.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Italians taught us corruption and political assassination. I firmly believe SL is civilized due to being colonized by the British
the British were more ruthless than Italians, the Italians had a deal with the darwish to have peace but the British were so fucking cunts that they airstrike the people and 2/3 of Dhul died

Based

VIP
@mr steal your naag If Italy still colonised us we would have a sizeable italian population. I have noticed countries with foreigners in Africa fair better.
South Africa when White people were ruling was prosperous, now look at it. Murder and rape everywhere now that the Zulus are in control. All the beautiful buildings were built by white people :mjlaugh: I've said many times that Africans cannot govern themselves.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
South Africa when White people were ruling was prosperous, now look at it. Murder and rape everywhere now that the Zulus are in control. All the beautiful buildings were built by white people :mjlaugh: I've said many times that Africans cannot govern themselves.
Facts. Personally i think somalis were colonised to short. somalis should have been colonised for atleast 300 year to kick out the langaannimo :mjlaugh:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
a
Replace the bantus in Somalia with saafi Italians. Convert them to Islam and we'll see progress in this God forsaken country :rejoice: :ohhh:
Am not racist but we need people that are smarter than us not below us, Somalis you have a couple of choices to make CADAAN,INDOYAR,HINDI,ARAB choose one (life is not fair and people are not created equal) SAD truth :ohno: :gaasdrink:

I have a dream one day Somalia will be prosperous that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of Somalinimo. I have a dream one day Somalia will be one of the most developed nation in Africa leading in innovation, education, safety and religion. I have a dream one day Somalis will stop fighting over trabilisim/clanisim and focus their attention on building their nation. I have a dream one day my dreams come true. Inshallah.

Based

VIP
a

Am not racist but we need people that are smarter than us not below us, Somalis you have a couple of choices to make CADAAN,INDOYAR,HINDI,ARAB choose one (life is not fair and people are not created equal) SAD truth :ohno: :gaasdrink:
Arab are just as bad as us

Indhoyar will whip you and make you a slave

Hindi breed like rabbits, theyll slowly devour you and take your land and country.

Our only choice is Cadaan! They can't boss around Somalis like they do to Bantus so that's good.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Arab are just as bad as us

Indhoyar will whip you and make you a slave

Hindi breed like rabbits, theyll slowly devour you and take your land and country.

Our only choice is Cadaan! They can't boss around Somalis like they do to Bantus so that's good.
Cadaans are the best as long if you treat them fair. They will treat you fair to. And they are not like arabs that will withhold you salary. Xamar needs to import some cadaans :salute:

Trending