TRENDING NEWS White lady "Somalis have to decide.."

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Mostly people in the gov but many in the internet and some households they use the youth for their nefarious means
:farole:
don't the isaaq tell their kids crazy stories to make them hate all DAROOD and konfuur instead of hating on one man (Siyad barre) and give them cuqdad, that shit is on both sides, It doesn't matter who becomes president isaaq, ajuran,medhiban nobody will be happy and they will always find an excuse to be retards, Somalis can't respect another Somalis some even hate Mohammed Abdalla Hassan the nigga that tried to free them, I think only foreigners can rule over Somalis but still I have HOPE

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
don't the isaaq tell their kids crazy stories to make them hate all DAROOD and konfuur instead of hating on one man (Siyad barre) and give them cuqdad, that shit is on both sides, It doesn't matter who becomes president isaaq, ajuran,medhiban nobody will be happy and they will always find an excuse to be retards, Somalis can't respect another Somalis some even hate Mohammed Abdalla Hassan the nigga that tried to free them, I think only foreigners can rule over Somalis but still I have HOPE
We allready have a solution. Somalis go back pre colonisation. Were everybody ruled their tuulos. How can a somali person that has no major city for Himself rule over other somalis :mjlol:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
We allready have a solution. Somalis go back pre colonisation. Were everybody ruled their tuulos. How can a somali person that has no major city for Himself rule over other somalis :mjlol:
I mean ajurans are the best fit for president they ruled a whole empire, plus I agree with your solution GO BACK TO COLONISATION

don't the isaaq tell their kids crazy stories to make them hate all DAROOD insteadof hating on one man (Siyad barre) and give them cuqdad that shit is on both sides, It doesn't matter who becomes president isaaq, ajuran,medhiban nobody will be happy and they will always find an excuse to be retards, Somalis can't respect another Somalis some even hate Mohammed Abdalla Hassan the nigga that tried to free them, I think only foreigners can rule over Somalis but still I have HOPE
"I think only foreigners can rule over Somalis", How low are you, you suffering the same mentality AA suffer from. "Inferiority". You are a Somali, don't mention that stupid shit again.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
these people want to go back to colonial cages

image0-5.jpg

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
"I think only foreigners can rule over Somalis", How low are you, you suffering the same mentality AA suffer from. "Inferiority". You are a Somali, don't mention that stupid shit again.
Nigga we were in a war for 30 years and still not recovering, our neighbors hate us even Afghanistan is recovering ffs STFU

Nigga we were in a war for 30 years and still not recovering, our neighbors hate us even Afghanistan is recovering ffs STFU
There are many nations that recovered from war. Germany, south korea, japan, italy, france, poland i can go on forever. Is not the recovery that is holding back rather its ourselves. As long as al shabab and that trabilism mentality exist, Somalia will always going to be Somalia.

Somalia is recovering, it’s definitely not like how it was 2008. Put some respect on the people that dedicate their lives for the betterment of our country.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Somalia is recovering, it’s definitely not like how it was 2008. Put some respect on the people that dedicate their lives for the betterment of our country.
yeah i respect them but how can Somalia recover when people protect their corrupt politicians bc of qabil, that sh@t is backward

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Well if your family raise you with cuqdad then you are lost some somalis can't be saved

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE
My mother had no education and her father was a nomad and even she knew qabil was retarded buti think there's still hope for them CUQDAD KIDS

yeah i respect them but how can Somalia recover when people protect their corrupt politicians bc of qabil, that sh@t is backward
That is true but why would you want colonization to be a solution. You want the cadaans to occupy your country and kick you out of your spaces and treat you like crap? I don’t know what the future entails but I will be optimistic and not look down my people ,because what will I gain from that ? Imagine hating where you came from. Some of you guys are honestly really annoying with your 68iq comments. Blame the government and stop generalizing your people. It’s not a good look. You never see other ethnicities do that. They blame the corrupt politicians instead of insulting the many miskiin Somali citizens who are getting an education and working hard to better their country.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis are already getting colonised by Bantu AMISOM. They took all the good jobs

Trending