Muuse-Biixi-.jpg

1980s till 1990s
hqdefault-6.jpg

2000s
muse-bihi-abdi-04ba129a-e7d6-43fd-b213-9e5117a8165-resize-750 (1).jpeg

2010s
IMG_3422.jpg

Last edited:
I genuinely believe some of the guys here are lowkey khaniis. Imagine begging to get dominated by other men? :susp:

Interestingly enough, I only see this kind of behaviour with Sub Saharan African men, who ironically, consider themselves the most masculine of all men :kanyehmm:

I dont understand why somalia doesnt work with israel these men can teach somalis allot.
Israeli military is one of the strongest in the middle east area. Once we have someone competent and not a in power(hopefully after 1m1v) We can do something with our military and Intelligence agency to reach heights never seen after the civil war.

I genuinely believe some of the guys here are lowkey khaniis. Imagine begging to get dominated by other men? :susp:

Interestingly enough, I only see this kind of behaviour with Sub Saharan African men, who ironically, consider themselves the most masculine of all men :kanyehmm:
Muh I no want Bantu to steal my land.
But WHITEY??? WHITEY CAN TAKE MY PRIDE WEALTH AND LAND..

Forget about other people I fear more and more black people from Africa are starting to hate on the black South African folks

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Nigga we were in a war for 30 years and still not recovering, our neighbors hate us even Afghanistan is recovering ffs STFU
We who?
1620649958037.png
i ont know bout you but i am basking in the sun at my beachfro=Bungalow in my little libertarian island. countrys huuuge, go find a nice corner and make something out of it instead of praying for papa Brad and Mama Ling.
1620650767428.png

I consider that a good thing. Where ever whites live. The lifestyle goes up. Look at south africa because of the whites most bantus in SA live like Western countries

Its clear to me we need to start a recolonisation process for at least 30-50 years. Everyone in this thread is in the west so why not bring the west to us?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
One thing she’s right about is how barren and inhospitable North Somalia is for large populations. But she’s completely wrong to dismiss our federal system. We have made big strides in the last decade.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My based grandpa was a hardcore Pro Colonialism.

He knew that the Lamagoodles can't run their own country
:heh:

Rather than having the Whites to recolonize the Faradheers,
I'm importing more Chinese Communists and Iranians.

One is dedicated to discipline,
the other one is Muslim and capable to convince the Locals to open their country to foreigners.

:salute:

#LetsReColonizeSomaliaDjiboutiSomaliland

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
the British were more ruthless than Italians, the Italians had a deal with the darwish to have peace but the British were so fucking cunts that they airstrike the people and 2/3 of Dhul died
Majority of dhul tribe was killed by other Dervish dhulbahante