White guy has Maasai nomads bewildered as he ask them about transgenderism

I don't know what fufu is and Jar*** is not actually an insult, so it doesn't much matter, does it?

Why would affirming facts to a complete stranger help me sleep better at night?

Do you actually imagine that the opinions of any group of people in this thoroughly pathetic continent matter all that much?

Do you realise just how terribly unpleasant you're coming across? You obviously don't care, but why?

I don't know what made you lash out (unprovoked) like this, but do you.

PS: Your pseudonym is hilarious in light of your horrid behaviour.

what is your race ?

You one One of those Somalis pretending to be another race?

I don't know what fufu is and Jar*** is not actually an insult, so it doesn't much matter, does it?

Do you actually imagine that the opinions of any group of people in this thoroughly pathetic continent matter all that much?

Do you realise just how terribly unpleasant you're coming across? You obviously don't care, but why?

warya Sudani Dinka Don’t get upset bro. Just pulling your leg.

I once fell for a dinka Muslim girl who found my phone in a bus when I was a teen and returned it to me.

then I remembered I was from a race called Ogaden Absame and they would disowned me if I brought anything outside of the Absame Race. Thankfully my race look down on others when it comes to marriage

besides I was too young and she was older than me a little. She was so tall pretty and shiny black she was blue like blue black obsidian diamond

kkkkkk

what is your race ?

You one One of those Somalis pretending to be another race?

You think I'm larping?

Do you expect me to say:

Waxaan ahay Somali?

Oh and your words stung so much that... waan hurdi kari waayay

cry-crying.gif

your definitely not Somali. Your too nice and calm and respectful bro.

are you Muslim ?

are you Dinka ?

your definitely not Somali. Your too nice and calm and respectful bro.

are you Muslim ?

are you Dinka ?

thanks-thank-you.gif

:friendhug:

I was raised Christian, but I no longer believe; contrary to all the trolling I get up to, I'm actually Dinka.

I'm really not all that nice; on Sudanese forums I was a menace -- particularly in the political section.

Me back then

somebody-gonna-die-today-kill (1).gif

warya Sudani Dinka Don’t get upset bro. Just pulling your leg.

I once fell for a dinka Muslim girl who found my phone in a bus when I was a teen and returned it to me.

then I remembered I was from a race called Ogaden Absame and they would disowned me if I brought anything outside of the Absame Race. Thankfully my race look down on others when it comes to marriage

besides I was too young and she was older than me a little. She was so tall pretty and shiny black she was blue like blue black obsidian diamond

kkkkkk

You're actually a good guy, so why do you want to play bad? The level of trolling in Somali forums is unmatched.

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

Last edited:
View attachment 225335
:friendhug:

I was raised Christian, but I no longer believe; contrary to all the trolling I get up to, I'm actually Dinka.

You're actually a good guy, so why do you want to play bad? The level of trolling in Somali forums is unmatched.

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

but bro your level of writing af somalia is even better than mine, i was almost born here thus English almost became my main language

i almost became hooyo matalo till mum would ban us speaking in foreign tongue after school at home, being an Ogadenian meant we had to learn our language

Af somali language was invented by Ogadens, this is why 95% of poets and somali Shakespearean versions are always Ogadens - point is i learned it the hard way thanks to my superior noble Race which invented af somali, i could not let them down

how on earth did you learn this wicked cursed race language ?

i am universal genius level 14 macho 5 when it comes to the field i studied and work in, but my af somalis is marax in writing to be honest, i can write but struggle

i noticed you being a foreigner creature, your writing was superb, to the point i highly doubt your dinka roots

i actually once met a half dinka who had a somali dad, he was nice chap, sadly he was racially abused indirectly, he only got away with it because his father was a doctor and from the most superior somali clan, very good kid , his doctor father met his dinka mum in south sudan, good lad, very respectful, not wild and crazy like full somalis

how on earth did you learn this disgusting 68IQ marvellous race's language ?

i am fascinated,

but bro your level of writing af somalia is even better than mine, i was almost born here thus English almost became my main language

i almost became hooyo matalo till mum would ban us speaking in foreign tongue after school at home, being an Ogadenian meant we had to learn our language

Af somali language was invented by Ogadens, this is why 95% of poets and somali Shakespearean versions are always Ogadens - point is i learned it the hard way thanks to my superior noble Race which invented af somali, i could not let them down

how on earth did you learn this wicked cursed race language ?

i am universal genius level 14 macho 5 when it comes to the field i studied and work in, but my af somalis is marax in writing to be honest, i can write but struggle

i noticed you being a foreigner creature, your writing was superb, to the point i highly doubt your dinka roots

i actually once met a half dinka who had a somali dad, he was nice chap, sadly he was racially abused indirectly, he only got away with it because his father was a doctor and from the most superior somali clan, very good kid , his doctor father met his dinka mum in south sudan, good lad, very respectful, not wild and crazy like full somalis

how on earth did you learn this disgusting 68IQ marvellous race's language ?

i am fascinated,

I don't really have a good grasp of the Somali language; I essentially just cobble some words together. My Somali mates taught me some words and I use the internet to help out as well.

Somali actually sounds really nice and I may actually try to learn it very soon.

Virtually all Somali clans are extremely proud, but I've found that Majerteen and Galbeed take the cake when it comes to pride.

You just had to insert how you guys created the written language

:mjlol:

PS: South Sudanese are Gold medallists in being wild and crazy; I wish we were calm and collected.

:snoop::kendrickcry:

I don't really have a good grasp of the Somali language; I essentially just cobble some words together. My Somali mates taught me some words and I use the internet to help out as well.

Somali actually sounds really nice and I may actually try to learn it very soon.

Virtually all Somali clans are extremely proud, but I've found that Majerteen and Galbeed take the cake when it comes to pride.

You just had to insert how you guys created the written language

:mjlol:

PS: South Sudanese are Gold medallists in being wild and crazy; I wish we were calm and collected.

:snoop::kendrickcry:

WTF is Galbeed?

you mean OGADENIYA

yes the dinka in Australia are wild savages who have given Africans a bad name bro with their criminal behaviour, rapes, murders, just natural criminals

do you think they deserve to be shoved in a warehouse and "gassed"

certain races deserve to be exterminated: habashi, oromo, tigra, chinese, french, dinka, south african blacks, turkish etc

Watch your mouth. Unlike Bantu, somalis and nilotes are actually related you dumbo

Nah, you dumbo stop trying to claim somali Cushitic and some trying to combine maasai, dinka primitive creatures together

o dont look anything like a dinka south sudani or so called nilot

maybe you are, maybe you are ja-rer blood,

I am, Qorayashta Qoraxey sxb as Ogadanians would say

why are you so desperate to clink to another mans nuts?

can you claim you are unique cushtic and standalone race?

you must be Dir, dir normally love claming and brinign others to their tribe

there is no historical links between maasai, somali, dinka and these jar-er look nothing like us

what is it with these kids and claiming every will nilly race and begging for attention

this is why i claim Absame Kuumade as a ethnicity and a race, kids like you want us to date a blue dinka chick

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nah, you dumbo stop trying to claim somali Cushitic and some trying to combine maasai, dinka primitive creatures together

o dont look anything like a dinka south sudani or so called nilot

maybe you are, maybe you are ja-rer blood,

I am, Qorayashta Qoraxey sxb as Ogadanians would say

why are you so desperate to clink to another mans nuts?

can you claim you are unique cushtic and standalone race?

you must be Dir, dir normally love claming and brinign others to their tribe

there is no historical links between maasai, somali, dinka and these jar-er look nothing like us

what is it with these kids and claiming every will nilly race and begging for attention

this is why i claim Absame Kuumade as a ethnicity and a race, kids like you want us to date a blue dinka chick
@Admin this dude is wilding and embarrassing.
Also I’m OG.

I remember this guy on Dr Phil. This Matt guy is funny as fk. Who the hell goes all the way to Africa to make a point 😂😂😂. This guy is literally going the distance to fight these guys.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I work at a mens and womens shelter the men side smells so bad I can understand why a man wants to be a woman why the heck would a woman want to be a stinky man? 🤮lmao wallahi the smell in the men side has shown me why men love women so much. The womens side has no smell
You’re right. Men are disgusting creatures.

Woman are the beauty and wonders of this world. It’s so sad we’re only strictly limited to 4 and even if with 4 they become whiny and jealous

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Masai are 1000× healthier both mentally and physically than these sick rainbow alphabet people
Do you know that if a woman put a spear infront of her tent whether it was she was living with her family or husband, it means she is having s—x with someone, so don’t disturb her, so her husband or family will stay out till she finish.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
omg this reminds me of this video from a blm xalimo claiming queerness originated from the horn of africa. subhanallah

First let me express my dislike for the tiktokers who needs to put their goddamned face on top of a text.

Second what the f*ck is this leftist open mind that think non white were queer tolerant and 21 century left utopia? These idiots heard that India was ok with gays and thought every POC society was like that.

You’re right. Men are disgusting creatures.

Woman are the beauty and wonders of this world. It’s so sad we’re only strictly limited to 4 and even if with 4 they become whiny and jealous
Women are a blessing in this world real men know that as a fact. You don’t have to be married/ posses women to appreciate them as individuals and a human being.

Don’t take him seriously, he is a funny guy who says 100000x worse against other somali clans.

At first I thought you might be right, but none of what he said can really be regarded as just jokes.

In any case, it's really of no consequence.

Trending

Latest posts