White guy has Maasai nomads bewildered as he ask them about transgenderism

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
lgbt vs alt right white supremacists.

I'll take LGBTQ if it means supporting minorities.

but white lgbtq , nah

Yeah, but our mehr is 30k minimum
Is that the going price or

Dragons Den Price GIF by CBC

Is that the going price or

Dragons Den Price GIF by CBC

That's literally the least you could pay and that's usually for smaller Nilotic tribes; Dinka-Nuer women require as high as 80k.

I literally have to save up and borrow from the bank in order to get married; I might just go after that Hima girl I've been seeing instead.

That's literally the least you could pay and that's usually for smaller Nilotic tribes; Dinka-Nuer women require as high as 80k.

I literally have to save up and borrow from the bank in order to get married; I might just go after that Hima girl I've been seeing instead.
Who is hima is she nuer or dinka
:hmm:

omg this reminds me of this video from a blm xalimo claiming queerness originated from the horn of africa. subhanallah

lmao no evidence or sources of Xabeshi, Somali and Sudanese people engaging in this lifestyle, just her opinions and conspiracy theories.

The burden of proof is on her to show that pre christian-islam east africa normalized this behaviour.

omg this reminds me of this video from a blm xalimo claiming queerness originated from the horn of africa. subhanallah

It boggles the mind just how terribly impressionable some Africans can be; white people somehow made being queer the coolest thing since sliced bread and here comes Africans trying to claim taking it up the...

petty-ahhh.gif

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Mashallah to my Maasai brothers:salute:Best thing about this thing is that Maasai people are neither muslim or christian. LGTV mafia can’t blame their views on abrahamic religions. This just conforms that dislike of homosexuality and querness was present in africans before the white man. Some africans might have been more accepting of these practises, but some weren’t. This video proves it.

Trending

Latest posts