White guy has Maasai nomads bewildered as he ask them about transgenderism

Laagite

الداروودي
Maasai pray facing the East towards Mecca, their pagan culture is similar to pre-Islamic Somalis, I believe Its our duty to duty to guide those based people to Islam.

I never understood why a man would want to sleep with another man, but I treated gay people with respect at work; I don't think I could even interact with a transgender person let alone indulge their delusions.

They should ask him about more funny ideas like that nothing exploded and created everything, or that his ancestors were apes and their ancestors were fishes.

This guy is a consertative American that is on a crusade against the rainbow community with the transgenders being at the forefront of his attacks. I sense a subtle racist agenda in this video in which he shows to his followers "Hey look, even Africans that live in the bushes know the difference between a man and a woman".

LMAO I love how the LGBTQ apologists wanna claim Christianity is why a lot of African people are homophobic. Go to the African groups who still haven’t accepted Christianity and they’ll still not accept homosexuality in their society

This guy is a consertative American that is on a crusade against the rainbow community with the transgenders being at the forefront of his attacks. I sense a subtle racist agenda in this video in which he shows to his followers "Hey look, even Africans that live in the bushes know the difference between a man and a woman".
A lot of lgbtq apologists claim that every indigenous society was liberal and tolerant with transgenderism and homosexuality. I believe his goal was to show that it wasn’t the case espcially for this group

:urgh::susp::mjcry:

Well, damn... I had no idea that a single Nilotic tribe would practice anything of the sort.

Damn you to hell for dredging that up; I can't even clap back now.

:kendrickcry:
Run ahaan tii, waxba ma sameeeyn karo

tired-af-just.gif

You still had to go outside the Nilotic heartland (Sudan) to find evidence of that degeneracy. Also, how Nilotic are they in genetic and cultural terms at this point?

Aren't you guys naked mayhaps a certain fella was intrigue by his cousins member
terrence howard premiere GIF by Empire FOX

We don't do that whole cousin thing; we literally exclude as far as 8th cousins, so 🤷

Why are y'all switching up and roasting me all of a sudden?

:mjcry::stressed:

May Allah bless that man who spoke the truth. The “trans” and “non-binary” degeneracy is against basic human nature that even isolated tribes who live simple lives who have never heard of it before can easily recognize how absurd this is.

Trending