White guy has Maasai nomads bewildered as he ask them about transgenderism

I work at a mens and womens shelter the men side smells so bad I can understand why a man wants to be a woman why the heck would a woman want to be a stinky man? 🤮lmao wallahi the smell in the men side has shown me why men love women so much. The womens side has no smell

zackattack

Cowabunga
:urgh::susp::mjcry:

Well, damn... I had no idea that a single Nilotic tribe would practice anything of the sort.

Damn you to hell for dredging that up; I can't even clap back now.

:kendrickcry:
Run ahaan tii, waxba ma sameeeyn karo

View attachment 225238

You still had to go outside the Nilotic heartland (Sudan) to find evidence of that degeneracy. Also, how Nilotic are they in genetic and cultural terms at this point?

Caught you would know but your Chinese so you don't know nothing about the nilotic people .

Infact the Dinka have a ritual called where the sun don't shine you would know that but your not nilotic .

zackattack

Cowabunga
We don't do that whole cousin thing; we literally exclude as far as 8th cousins, so 🤷

Why are y'all switching up and roasting me all of a sudden?

:mjcry::stressed:

We tired of your 3 years of look at me I'm nilotic when your not .

Also your not even from Aussie land you are in dingy basement by the Ohio River .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Alphabet mafia coping :russ:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

oh my God. This is sooo hilarious. His first question did not even appear in his African head lexicon ....The African mis-interpreted the question as a man taking a woman duty, like cooking or sweeping outside their huts. The white man had to ask the same question several times until they get it, and their reaction is mockingly great Masai humor!

This is what i am talking about guys. One of the things i LOVE about Africans is their originality as a "man" is safely intact. Undiluted, and uncontaminated. TO him Vagina is the same as his prized camel or goat. The idea of a woman on a woman or a man on a man--is not even in their brain vicinity, they will seek witch doctor for u if u insist u r a woman trapped in a man's body. I admire that tremendously. I admire NOT only because of the originality and their savage statehood, but just for the sake of refreshing concept of new-ness to them. This sexuality oddity that has plagued man since Qomul Lut days. This un-natural talk about homosexuality or transgenderism is like talking about Space Science to a weave wearing, poor innocent Shaniiqua living in a small rural Atlanta village, Georgia in USA!

Last edited:

zackattack

Cowabunga
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

oh my God. This is sooo hilarious. His first question did not even appear in his African head lexicon ....The African mis-interpreted the question as a man taking a woman duty, like cooking or sweeping outside their huts. The white man had to ask the same question several times until they get it, and their reaction is mockingly great Masai humor!

This is what i am talking about guys. One of the things i LOVE about African is their originality as a man intact. Undiluted, and uncontaminated. TO him Vagina is the same as his prized camel or goat. The idea of a woman on a woman or a man on a man--is not even in their brain vicinity, they will seek witch doctor for u if u insist u r a woman trapped in a man's body. I admire that tremendously. I admire NOT only because of the originality and their savage statehood, but just for the sake of refreshing concept of new-ness to them, this sexuality oddity that has plagued man since Qomul Lut day. this un-natural talk about homosexuality or transgenderism is like talking about Space Science to a weave wearing, poor innocent Shaniiqua living in a small rural Atlanta, Georgia in USA!

Poetry

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Oh boy, the ole propogating alien ideals to isolated traditional humans in attempts of stunning them, then reeling them in with technological gadgets thus occupying their minds in a constant stick and corn system forever legally enslaving them.

Caught you would know but your Chinese so you don't know nothing about the nilotic people .

Infact the Dinka have a ritual called where the sun don't shine you would know that but your not nilotic .

you-full-blown-crazy-crazy.gif

So I'm a Chinese American masquerading as a blue-black Dinka?

:damedamn::mjlol:

And because I didn't know about the sexual habits of some freaky, langaab Nilotic tribe in Uganda...I'm suddenly not Dinka?

laughing-ricky-gervais.gif

We tired of your 3 years of look at me I'm nilotic when your not .

Also your not even from Aussie land you are in dingy basement by the Ohio River .

:dead::williamswtf:

Oh my God, somebody please rescue me from this crazy mofo; I need an IP address check to be conducted and publicly revealed.

I signed up last year, my guy... so where did you get your 3 years from?

PS: This is my final response to you; I'm sure that you're an otherwise sweet, wonderful person, but I simply can't do crazy.

zackattack

Cowabunga
View attachment 225291

So I'm a Chinese American masquerading as a blue-black Dinka?

:damedamn::mjlol:

And because I didn't know about the sexual habits of some freaky, langaab Nilotic tribe in Uganda...I'm suddenly not Dinka?

View attachment 225292

:dead::williamswtf:

Oh my God, somebody please rescue me from this crazy mofo; I need an IP address check to be conducted and publicly revealed.

I signed up last year, my guy... so where did you get your 3 years from?

PS: This is my final response to you; I'm sure that you're an otherwise sweet, wonderful person, but I simply can't do crazy.

living-in-fear.jpg

That's literally the least you could pay and that's usually for smaller Nilotic tribes; Dinka-Nuer women require as high as 80k.

I literally have to save up and borrow from the bank in order to get married; I might just go after that Hima girl I've been seeing instead.
Do Nilotic woman charge sme prizez to non Nilotic man lile white mam black man arab man somali man and so on just asking out curiosity

Do Nilotic woman charge sme prizez to non Nilotic man lile white mam black man arab man somali man and so on just asking out curiosity

It's not really her decision because the mehr doesn't go to her; the dowry is given to her parents, grandparents, uncles & aunts and her brothers.

The mehr is always insisted on if the father is alive or present in her life; I've seen instances of white men being forced to pay the same dowry prices. Some girls try to get ajanabis off the hook, but that rarely works.

My father was enraged when a non-Nilotic African man married my aunt (same clan, not blood) without paying the dowry requirement; well, our aunt and this man came over to our house and my father forced him to stay in the car.

And you think your lazy, ignorance fueled categorisation of who we are matters, because?

no. A jarer is a ja-re even if he is maasai

adoon waa adoon sxb

regadless if you call it bantu or Nilotic to help you sleep better. All a ja-rer

a fufu is a fufu. One is big boned and another us thin and tall

sorry dude. I know you wish your Nilotic race to be unique

sit next to them. All have the fufu BO

no. A jarer is a ja-re even if he is maasai

adoon waa adoon sxb

regadless if you call it bantu or Nilotic to help you sleep better. All a ja-rer

a fufu is a fufu. One is big boned and another us thin and tall

sorry dude. I know you wish your Nilotic race to be unique

sit next to them. All have the fufu BO

I don't know what fufu is and Jar*** is not actually an insult, so it doesn't much matter, does it?

Why would affirming facts to a complete stranger help me sleep better at night?

Do you actually imagine that the opinions of any group of people in this thoroughly pathetic continent matter all that much?

Do you realise just how terribly unpleasant you're coming across? You obviously don't care, but why?

I don't know what made you lash out (unprovoked) like this, but do you.

PS: Your pseudonym is hilarious in light of your horrid behaviour.

World

VIP
I don't know what fufu is and Jar*** is not actually an insult, so it doesn't much matter, does it?

Why would affirming facts to a complete stranger help me sleep better at night?

Do you actually imagine that the opinions of any group of people in this thoroughly pathetic continent matter all that much?

Do you realise just how terribly unpleasant you're coming across? You obviously don't care, but why?

I don't know what made you lash out (unprovoked) like this, but do you.

PS: Your pseudonym is hilarious in light of your horrid behaviour.
Don’t take him seriously, he is a funny guy who says 100000x worse against other somali clans.

Trending