Who would you save

• The Arab muslim family

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • The gaalo probably khanis somali family

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you hairy by any chance? did you come out like a carpet? do you find yourself bombing ppl because you can't deal with your anger in a productive manner? if not you cannot be classified as an arab.

:camby:
I'm not hairy at all but I've definitely had the urge to bomb something:farmajoyaab:

If you believe in Allah and you believe in the last day then there's only one answer. A muslim's life is more precious than that of a non-muslim apostate. Wallahay we've been cursed with a terrible cudur called pride and some people here even celebrate it. This has nothing to do with 'cooning' or 'arab bootyclapping'. Grow up. :uCkf6mf:

AStack

HardOnHoes
No one's butt riding for Arabs. If it was a bantu it would be the same. It's a Muslim's duty to save the life of another one's, regardless of ethnicity
A Somali before anyone. I get what you mean but the two options were Arab Muslim and Somali non-muslim :kanyeshrug:. Do niggas not know what these Arabs think about your zanj asses? Look at Libya or how maids are treated in the Middle East. I'd save my fellow Black Africans before an Arab regardless of religion :holeup:

If you believe in Allah and you believe in the last day then there's only one answer. A muslim's life is more precious than that of a non-muslim apostate. Wallahay we've been cursed with a terrible cudur called pride and some people here even celebrate it. This has nothing to do with 'cooning' or 'arab bootyclapping'. Grow up. :uCkf6mf:
Pride is something you put away when you old rich and ready to give to charity, kinda like bill gate. As for now i'm young in the prime of my life and repping my ppl only. God would have to give me jannah on earth for me to respect assholes who already look down on us. I don't believe we'd all get sent to hell for pride, other wise half of bani adam are going there when we were created with pride.
:ohno:

A Somali before anyone. I get what you mean but the two options were Arab Muslim and Somali non-muslim :kanyeshrug:. Do niggas not know what these Arabs think about your zanj asses? Look at Libya or how maids are treated in the Middle East. I'd save my fellow Black Africans before an Arab regardless of religion :holeup:

Arabs are closer to Somalis than Bantus. Arabs belong to the Hamito-Semitic language family.

Pride is something you put away when you old rich and ready to give to charity, kinda like bill gate. As for now i'm young in the prime of my life and repping my ppl only. God would have to give me jannah on earth for me to respect assholes who already look down on us. I don't believe we'd all get sent to hell for pride, other wise half of bani adam are going there when we were created with pride.
:ohno:

The graves are filled with people who were going to magically fix-up in their old age. Announcing your intention to emulate Ibliss and co. says enough about how indefensible this is.

If we pretend that you guys are right and Arabs are all racist lunatics, what does stooping to their level achieve? :mahubowtf:

Someone needs to explain this Somali supremacy nonsense to me. Being Somali isn't a merit in itself, rebelling against being Somali (self-hatred) is just as foolish as being overly proud of it.
Disgusting state of affairs in our community. :mjlol:

If you asked a family of gay Somali apostates to choose between a white family and a Muslim family I think that they'd use the same logic to choose to save the non-Muslims. Boohoo, they mistreat us and look down at us, we are more loyal to the non-Muslims who'd accept us. See? Your argument is stupid lol

Last edited:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I've been to the middle east several times. And although they do recognize us as different from other Africans, they don't view us as one of them. We are basically abeed light in their eyes.

Somalis need to quit it with the Arab begging frankly. :manny: Luckily most Somalis don't claim to be anything but Somali.

I lived in Saudi Arabia for a good time, they see you as a respected people. It is just we fuckin stupid somalis who make umrah visas and overstay in there counrty that why they hate us.

This Abeed statement does not exist, don't be a hypocrite, Somalis call bantu Adoon, Jamacian Adoon everyone esle and black Adoon.

I know government is tryna say something but it is misunderstood

Suárez

If you asked a family of gay Somali apostates to choose between a white family and a Muslim family I think that they'd use the same logic to choose to save the non-Muslims. Boohoo, they mistreat us and look down at us, we are more loyal to the non-Muslims who'd accept us. See? Your argument is stupid lol

This is bad thing, a jahil thing thag siyaad barre planted in their hearts.

I lived in Saudi Arabia for a good time, they see you as a respected people. It is just we fuckin stupid somalis who make umrah visas and overstay in there counrty that why they hate us.

This Abeed statement does not exist, don't be a hypocrite, Somalis call bantu Adoon, Jamacian Adoon everyone esle and black Adoon.

I know government is tryna say something but it is misunderstood
Agree with you 100% these dhaqan celis kids like you to believe that the Arab world is like 1800s united States

Suárez

Agree with you 100% these dhaqan celis kids like you to believe that the Arab world is like 1800s united States
@government the truth is they were brought up to believe that a gaalo somali is worth more than a Muslim.

Muslim blood is soo cheap because of these people. We must educate them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Save my Muslim Arab brothers and sisters let the feminist Somali gaalo burn I would even pray for a strong wind.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I've been to the middle east several times. And although they do recognize us as different from other Africans, they don't view us as one of them. We are basically abeed light in their eyes.

Somalis need to quit it with the Arab begging frankly. :manny: Luckily most Somalis don't claim to be anything but Somali.
Suarez

The heart loves what the heart loves. Prophet Muhammed PBUH loved his uncle Abu Mutalib. even though his uncle was a pagan. He tried to save him upto the end. And Allaah swt confirmed in the Quran...the love our prophet pbuh had for his uncle. To me, somali people compared to Arabs are family. I am sure if u were to ask an arab he/she will tell u exactly the same thing. They love all arabs before a foreigner. In saudia u dont get a citizenship because u r a muslim! :)
Basra honestly why would you even have an opinion on how a sovergin nation should handle their domestic relations ? What makes you feel entitled to their land and wealth?.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:drakelaugh:When you have to make a split second decision in a scenario with no prior knowledge you won't have time to deceipher Deen or absence of it, being that most Somalis are Muslim the obvious choice is Somali. Instinct tells you to preseve the one that looks like you. :mjlol: Would the Arab save you or his Christian cousin? Kkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.