Who would you save

• The Arab muslim family

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • The gaalo probably khanis somali family

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh:When you have to make a split second decision in a scenario with no prior knowledge you won't have time to deceipher Deen or absence of it, being that most Somalis are Muslim the obvious choice is Somali. Instinct tells you to preseve the one that looks like you. :mjlol: Would the Arab save you or his Christian cousin? Kkkkkk
I'm talking about someone you know plus what if it was an Arab that looked like a Somali and a cadcad obviously you would confuse the two that's why you have to know the people

:drakelaugh:When you have to make a split second decision in a scenario with no prior knowledge you won't have time to deceipher Deen or absence of it, being that most Somalis are Muslim the obvious choice is Somali. Instinct tells you to preseve the one that looks like you. :mjlol: Would the Arab save you or his Christian cousin? Kkkkkk
Yeah its very easy to tell if someone is somali. very conspicuous features. Its bizarre. i personally like to approximate their forehead size. :drakelaugh:

Not necessarily you may think someone is Somali and he turns out Arab habesha black or oromo looks aren't everything
true. looks aren't everything. These ethnic groups that you have pointed out are extremely similar in looks. But I like to think that I have a very good ability in identifying somalis. I can tell if someone is somali 95% of the time. There are slight nuances in phenotypes within horn africans.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm talking about someone you know plus what if it was an Arab that looked like a Somali and a cadcad obviously you would confuse the two that's why you have to know the people

Arab that looks Somali. Did they get a rhinoplasty, grow a foot and gain a tan? :siilaanyolaugh: I'm referring to full-blooded recognizable 'ethnic' ones, none of these outliers. Would your heart strings be tugged if it was another non-ethnic Somali Muslim i.e. a Bantu or Baijun that lives in Somalia.

If you had to save a Bantu Muslim or an Arab Muslim, who would it be?:farmajoyaab:

To answer your question. I'd convert the Somalis and save them.:gaasdrink:

Arab that looks Somali. Did they get a rhinoplasty, grow a foot and gain a tan? :siilaanyolaugh: I'm referring to full-blooded recognizable 'ethnic' ones, none of these outliers. Would your heart strings be tugged if it was another non-ethnic Somali Muslim i.e. a Bantu or Baijun that lives in Somalia.

If you had to save a Bantu Muslim or an Arab Muslim, who would it be?:farmajoyaab:

You caught me walaal honestly I don't know depends on the situation and how both of them look whoever looks more like a Muslim I will save.
Btw You think you're gonna convert someone like @AbdiJew good luck with that :ulyin:

true. looks aren't everything. These ethnic groups that you have pointed out are extremely similar in looks. But I like to think that I have a very good ability in identifying somalis. I can tell if someone is somali 95% of the time. There are slight nuances in phenotypes within horn africans.
True honestly I'd save the Somali first if he was wearing normal clothes and I didn't know he was gaal but if he/she were wearing y clothes or I knew they were gaal I'll save my Arab brother first

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah its very easy to tell if someone is somali. very conspicuous features. Its bizarre. i personally like to approximate their forehead size. :drakelaugh:

:pachah1:This one has an identity crisis. Is he trying to gage if we'd choose Deen over Dheeg. I said, get a 2 for 1 deal. 99.9% Somalis are Muslim. The chances of finding a non-Muslim or Ex-Muslim Arab are higher. This kind of scenario is improbable. Most good natured people would save all but when confronted with a choice like this kinship ties reign. I've met a lot of religiously bipolar Somalis but never a full-blown gaal.

:pachah1:This one has an identity crisis. Is he trying to gage if we'd choose Deen over Dheeg. I said, get a 2 for 1 deal. 99.9% Somalis are Muslim. The chances of finding a non-Muslim or Ex-Muslim Arab are higher. This kind of scenario is improbable. Most good natured people would save all but when confronted with a choice like this kinship ties reign. I've met a lot of religiously bipolar Somalis but never a full-blown gaal.
Maybe my wording wasn't correct what if you know the person is a gaal would you still choose him above the muslim Arab obviously I would save the somali too if I didn't know since I will assume he is muslim

This guy has a legitimate delusion that he is arab. Hilarious shit. :dead::dead::dead:. He believes in the dared fable of grandaddy banu hashim crossing the gulf of aden. Would you marry/slash date a gaal somali man btw?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I will never understand a man
Turned into bani israel and abandoned their own brothers to get close to the west. I don't like them because they scum that kill even their own brothers and today resemble the lying scumbag jews who failed to be grateful after all god did for them. He turned illiterate desert savages into a blessed ppl and they are chasing after the white mans approval (see saddam before cheney turned on him).
why are you calling people savages IM very shocked about the amount of hate you guys have for people from the Arabian Peninsula , if you travelled frequently in your life to Uae Saudi Qatar Kuwait and Oman , you would know how some of the most humble people are from there

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This guy has a legitimate delusion that he is arab. Hilarious shit. :dead::dead::dead:. He believes in the dared fable of grandaddy banu hashim crossing the gulf of aden. Would you marry/slash date a gaal somali man btw?

:farole: Are you saying would I clean up after a crack smoking, Malt liquor drinking, orgin of species carrying preacher. :dabcasar: Nope. I love people, treat them as equals but marriage should be between individuals with similar values and life philosophies.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
:farole: Are you saying would I clean up after a crack smoking, Malt liquor drinking, orgin of species carrying preacher. :dabcasar: Nope. I love people, treat them as equals but marriage should be between individuals with similar values and life philosophies.
would you mind sharing some of your life philosophies and values Walaley ?

not all gaals are into drugs and shit. :drakelaugh:. But I agree.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Let me bring a better situation, you live in a decent neighbourhood. You have khaanis somali guy with a caadan boyfriend and a usually Big Arab family children usually screaming from the house because of sibilings fighting or something.

The madoow kids throw a fire by accident and you live acroos the road and you see two houses on fire. You call the firefighters they take time to come and you do what you its either

A. You save the Khaanis Somali and his boyfriend
B. You save the Muslim Arab family

Its all your choice.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I will never understand a man
why are you calling people savages IM very shocked about the amount of hate you guys have for people from the Arabian Peninsula , if you travelled frequently in your life to Uae Saudi Qatar Kuwait and Oman , you would know how some of the most humble people are from there
I went there the majority of the Arabs under saudi rule are brown in color its only the Qahtan and the ciracassian rapers Saudis who are light skinned and white. Look at the largest tribe, look at Al Marah, 7aarb, Al 3aniyzah, shimr these tribes are not even white they are brown.

No shit he's like the real life uncle ruckus, his mother told him bed time stories of his brave hairy arab ancestor who sailed the narrow sea to civilise his family.

:russ::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts