• The gaalo probably khanis somali family

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m quite disgusted by the level of your coonery @government

You had to make the Somali family khaniis and gave the pious role to the Arabs.

Guess what I’m going to do.

I’m going to make the Somali family take the shahada and tell them to repent to Allah swt before I rescue them.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
All of you are corny and
I went there the majority of the Arabs under saudi rule are brown in color its only the Qahtan and the ciracassian rapers Saudis who are light skinned and white. Look at the largest tribe, look at Al Marah, 7aarb, Al 3aniyzah, shimr these tribes are not even white they are brown.
get to the plint
I went there the majority of the Arabs under saudi rule are brown in color its only the Qahtan and the ciracassian rapers Saudis who are light skinned and white. Look at the largest tribe, look at Al Marah, 7aarb, Al 3aniyzah, shimr these tribes are not even white they are brown.
Tell me whats this obsessions you got with arabs i dont get i, yes I grew up with folks from the ”sham” and they can be a bit
If you are a man dont worry about other men

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
All of you are corny and

get to the plint

Tell me whats this obsessions you got with arabs i dont get i, yes I grew up with folks from the ”sham” and they can be a bit
If you are a man dont worry about other men

I dont have obessions with Arabs but I care about the Muslim ummah. If you are Man worry about whats going to happen to you and your people. If its your family, your friend or some one help them if they are in need that is a real man.

I do what benefits me and other as much as I can, if you are man that does not want to benefit others then their is something wrong with you.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I dont have obessions with Arabs but I care about the Muslim ummah. If you are Man worry about whats going to happen to you and your people. If its your family, your friend or some one help them if they are in need that is a real man.

I do what benefits me and other as much as I can, if you are man that does not want to benefit others then their is something wrong with you.
Please dont put on that ummah shirt IF you were worried about the ummah you would not , promote division within in it as you and alot of other people here are trying too. Not trying to play smart here sxb. But lets call a spade a spade. Anyhow Jummah Mubarak.....

Please dont put on that ummah shirt IF you were worried about the ummah you would not , promote division within in it as you and alot of other people here are trying too. Not trying to play smart here sxb. But lets call a spade a spade. Anyhow Jummah Mubarak.....
Nobody is calling division you're comparing a gaal to a Muslim if it was a Bantu or white muslim I'd save them both before the gaal somali

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Couldn't save the Arab knowing there's a chance they will turn around and call me 'Abeed' :manny:

tumal

hyde
why do I have to save them? and how c a somali family be gay? be more specific if they were just non muslim high IQ somalis I would save them instead of those arabs because having more high IQ people is good for us. Remember that you can still be somali and not muslim, genetics are more important that anything else right now for us if we're going to become a 1st world country. No arab would help you because your muslim they'd help another arab out, remember this when you support an alien people who treat somalis like any other africans in their countries

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Nobody would call you that stop with this myth it has even infiltrated the AA community and they now use it against us :bell:
Personal experience, but who cares what AA think ? children of slaves and the lowest class 'Africans' have no say even West African dont f*ck with them :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts