Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali gaalo already left the Deen and you're probably not sure if they will become muslim why risk it when you have our Arab muslim Brothers in need

OK i will save the Arab family as a Muslim obligated charity. I will save the Somali gaalo by showing the kindness to win them over again to islam. The arabs muslim or not, is not my business. I will them of course but only as charity.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
In Islam the Muslim blood is worth more in the Eyes of Allah than the Kabaah.

In the Targhib wa’ l-Tarhib of Imam al-Mundhiri, 3/276 it has the following hadith from `Abd Allah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As (Allah be well pleased with him) that he said:

“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it: ‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity (Kabaah)!’“

If the gaalo dies there destiny is Hell, Allah made every Muslim like brothers. Like them or not like them protection of the Muslim is far greater than protection of gaalo somali.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Suarez

The heart loves what the heart loves. Prophet Muhammed PBUH loved his uncle Abu Mutalib. even though his uncle was a pagan. He tried to save him upto the end. And Allaah swt confirmed in the Quran...the love our prophet pbuh had for his uncle. To me, somali people compared to Arabs are family. I am sure if u were to ask an arab he/she will tell u exactly the same thing. They love all arabs before a foreigner. In saudia u dont get a citizenship because u r a muslim! :)

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Suarez

The heart loves what the heart loves. Prophet Muhammed PBUH loved his uncle Abu Mutalib. even though his uncle was a pagan. He tried to save him upto the end. And Allaah swt confirmed in the Quran...the love our prophet pbuh had for his uncle. To me, somali people compared to Arabs are family. I am sure if u were to ask an arab he/she will tell u exactly the same thing. They love all arabs before a foreigner. In saudia u dont get a
citizenship because u r a muslim! :)

It is confirmed that Muslim life is first, this case is different, during the seven years of boycott the prophet protected his Ummah because he believe they have more value.

Wallahi if a Rohingya was getting abused and gaalo somali zindiq was burning in house fire. I would try to help that rohingya than that kaffir. Because Muslim blood is worth more than anything in this universe.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is confirmed that Muslim life is first, this case is different, during the seven years of boycott the prophet protected his Ummah because he believe they have more value.

Wallahi if a Rohingya was getting abused and gaalo somali zindiq was burning in house fire. I would try to help that rohingya than that kaffir. Because Muslim blood is worth more than anything in this universe.

R u Bantu?

What have the arabs ever Done to you guys ?
Turned into bani israel and abandoned their own brothers to get close to the west. I don't like them because they scum that kill even their own brothers and today resemble the lying scumbag jews who failed to be grateful after all god did for them. He turned illiterate desert savages into a blessed ppl and they are chasing after the white mans approval (see saddam before cheney turned on him).

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
you actually need help! answer one simple question please- when was the last time anyone recognized you as Arab? do you identify as Arab in real life?

I've been to the middle east several times. And although they do recognize us as different from other Africans, they don't view us as one of them. We are basically abeed light in their eyes.

Somalis need to quit it with the Arab begging frankly. :manny: Luckily most Somalis don't claim to be anything but Somali.

I've been to the middle east several times. And although they do recognize us as different from other Africans, they don't view us as one of them. We are basically abeed light in their eyes.

Somalis need to quit it with the Arab begging frankly. :manny: Luckily most Somalis don't claim to be anything but Somali.
I've been to the middle East if you tell them Somalis aren't Arabs they will be surprised and even argue against that the notion the Somalis are called abeed in the middle East is a myth created by dhaqan celis Somalis in the west

exactly.

this guy has issues and he needs help, never in my life have i met a somali that claims anything else than somali :vo3yidw:

exactly.

this guy has issues and he needs help, never in my life have i met a somali that claims anything else than somali :vo3yidw:
You're issaq so I get why don't you claim Arab but us darood are a different story we are arabs look at the mehri king visiting his brother
download (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending