Votes: 21 48.8%
  • The gaalo probably khanis somali family

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I've been to the middle East if you tell them Somalis aren't Arabs they will be surprised and even argue against that the notion the Somalis are called abeed in the middle East is a myth created by dhaqan celis Somalis in the west

I actually got into a fight with an Arab boy in Dubai when i was younger. He was spewing a bunch of shit i didn't understand in a fit of anger, but he did call me abeed somewhere in there. Mind you i have no "Madow" features, so that excuse can't be used. So why was that slur used against me? :gaasdrink:

I actually got into a fight with an Arab boy in Dubai when i was younger. He was spewing a bunch of shit i didn't understand in a fit of anger, but he did call me abeed somewhere in there. Mind you i have no "Madow" features, so that excuse can't be used. So why was that slur used against me? :gaasdrink:
I don't know honestly when I was in Egypt nobody was racist at me at all infact several people told me about how they used to work in somalia and everything was cheap and life was good don't forget that Egypt was one of the first countries to recognize somalia and even fought for it's Independence don't you know shaheed Kamal Al Deen

Arab genes kulaha. :pachah1:

Sxb, you must be trolling. :lolbron:
Sxb Arabs expanded from their peninsula to north Africa same thing with darood we are the most expansive Somali tribe if it wasn't for the britiBr we would've reached Tanzanian right now infact if we had more Arab blood we would've finished the habeshas

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Sxb Arabs expanded from their peninsula to north Africa same thing with darood we are the most expansive Somali tribe if it wasn't for the britiBr we would've reached Tanzanian right now infact if we had more Arab blood we would've finished the habeshas

So what you're saying is that Arab genes are superior, and that Somali daroods are foreign invaders, not native to the land? :cosbyhmm:

So what you're saying is that Arab genes are superior, and that Somali daroods are foreign invaders, not native to the land? :cosbyhmm:
Darood aren't forgien Invaders we successfully assimilated with the Somalis and due to our Arab ancestors we were more successful than the isaaq and dir and hawiyes cause they lacked that Arab instincts to expand
Btw not all darood are really from aljabrti but are just tribes that took the darood name due to it's prestige

A religous person would choose the Somali because they look like him.

But if he knows who is Muslim then he makes a different choice.

This shows that religious sentiments are artificial and fake, ethnicity is more natural and automatic,

A religous person would choose the Somali because they look like him.

But if he knows who is Muslim then he makes a different choice.

This shows that religious sentiments are artificial and fake, ethnicity is more natural and automatic,
You're telling me a religious person would save a half dressed Somali than an Arab guy with a beard and khamis

Jeesto

VIP
ISLAM before somalinimo. Imagine choosing your country over your aakhiro. Bunch of sillies.
1491670180_kevin-hart-wtf.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
My choice would depend on the character/virtue of the family tbh.
The family can be religious in name, but not at all in action...thus, the "religious connection" doesn't mean much.
Or: The family can be from your ethnicity but hold values that not only oppose, *but are detrimental to*, your culture...thus, what's the point of preserving an "ethnic connection" that's inevitably doomed.

The bigger struggle for me, actually, would be judging family members as a whole unit each...no way all individuals within the family are of the same moral caliber.

Arab genes kulaha. :pachah1:

Sxb, you must be trolling. :lolbron:
Are you hairy by any chance? did you come out like a carpet? do you find yourself bombing ppl because you can't deal with your anger in a productive manner? if not you cannot be classified as an arab.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.