Which Five African Countries Have The BEST Looking Women?

Kenya

Nigeria

Ghana

South Africa

Ethiopia
Nigeria ? You mean the hausa-Fulani? Those guys live on many countries it would be unfair. They have beautiful women and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ethiopia? They got huge titties and some buggy eyes no legs at all and they smell like injera. Pass

Ghana?what’s cute about them ? They just got huge make up and fake hair nothing to see there. Pass

South Africa ? Not gonna lie those khoisan women are beautiful mix of indigenous+ bantu mix gosh they don’t have the smell of bantu and got big booty and legs like the bantu. :jcoleno:

Kenya? Kenya has got beautiful mix of cushitic bantu and Nilotic people. Tribes like kikuyu, ameru, Taita are exotic. Skinny, waist, big booty, smile and less odor than the west Africans.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Outside of somalia & Djibouti.
Ethiopia, Eritrea & Sudan are top. Basically Somali-lite. If I wasn't married to a somali for whatever reason I would be married to a girl from those countries.

North Africa is nice but they're a hit or miss, idk but I feel attracted to some but not others but I can't put my finger on why.

Madagascar are basically afro asians and are under repped. They are south east asians like Indonesians mixed with Africa.

Like north Africa, South East/great lakes is also hit or miss. I like the Cushitic admixed ones. Feel similar to me but also a little different.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nigeria ? You mean the hausa-Fulani? Those guys live on many countries it would be unfair. They have beautiful women and

Ethiopia? They got huge titties and some buggy eyes no legs at all and they smell like injera. Pass

Ghana?what’s cute about them ? They just got huge make up and fake hair nothing to see there. Pass

South Africa ? Not gonna lie those khoisan women are beautiful mix of indigenous+ bantu mix gosh they don’t have the smell of bantu and got big booty and legs like the bantu. :jcoleno:

Kenya? Kenya has got beautiful mix of cushitic bantu and Nilotic people. Tribes like kikuyu, ameru, Taita are exotic. Skinny, waist, big booty, smile and less odor than the west Africans.
Khoisan are not Bantu but their own group. Are you confused?

Waad saxantahy ugaas. Attractive African women mostly come from east and north with the exception of the macaan Fulanj women.
I Get It Yes GIF by Farmers Insurance ®