Cadaan College Professor pleads guilty to assaulting/spanking timojileec international students

1714433201435.jpeg

:silanyolaugh: Canada is the Wild West rn omfg. You can’t make this shit up. Reality is stranger than fiction…

LONG STORY SHORT some timojileec fobs (all male btw 💀) got exposed for cheating at some bum ass “university” in Brampton (of course)

They asked for “extra credit” in compensation so the prof wouldn’t escalate the matter and well… imma let the article do the talking

Lajoie, a part-time contract instructor, was hired in the spring of 2007.

Ontario Court Justice Romuald Kwolek heard he confronted three students in the 2021 fall semester about alleged plagiarizing of assignments.

Lajoie "gave them the option of accepting a different form of punishment," the assistant Crown attorney said.

He took them to a second-floor conference room and offered to zero out the assignments in exchange for a kick in the buttocks.

The accused had them line up next to each other, then kicked "each student forcefully in the buttocks with his foot."

HE MADE THEM LINE TF UP AND KICKED THEIR BOOTIES ONE BY ONEE :faysalwtf: :silanyolaugh: I… I’m sorry… but when I picture it in my mind… all imma say is it’s so crazy how these fobs will do absolutely anything to secure the PR card wow. I would never in a million year accept this kind of treatment tf:jcoleno:And I’m sure this had a lot to this with the fact that this nigga is white. I guarantee you if he was any other race they wouldn’t put up with a fraction of this. The extent of timojileec white worship is off the charts this really needs to be researched, they worship them like gods. They really all got in a line, bent over. And let him KICK their booties one by one ….

And it actually gets worse….
The court also heard about a 2019 incident involving a fourth student he had accused of cheating.

He took the victim to his basement, where he directed the student to lay down across his knees
ACROSS HIS KNEES IN THE BASEMENT :wtf::jcoleno: I misinterpreted this myself so lemme clarify for y’all, by “across his knees” they mean the prof told the student to lay on HIS (the profs) LAPPP!:damn::dead: This deadass sounds like a horror movie
"This act of laying across Mr. Lajoie's knees, at Mr. Lajoie's request, constitutes an assault."
I also have so many questions about this, doesn’t this nigga have a family or kids? How tf nobody had any questions about seeing a 50 year old fat cadaan man bringing a young 20 something Indian boy to his home like?!!! And apparently he’s done this several times with different students (there’s more in the article I don’t wanna make this too long)

All his victims were timojileec fobs… all I have to say is this nigga must have been FED TF UP💀 this is the same “university” where the fobs protested over failing their classes and were subsequently all passed after the protests

1714433708735.jpeg

That’s all I have to say :deadpeter: The Story speaks for itself damn

He was the one that was assaulted...imagine the smell of those timojileecs when they are close enough to you to be sitting on your knees? I bet his lap smelled like curry with a cup of ganges water and shiir for months. :holeup:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Canada must be a sh!t hol.e with those Panjeets and Sikhs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do they still get repercussions for plagrism and academic misconduct? If I was still going to get in trouble after reporting to the police and a lawsuit, I don’t think I would have snitched :damsel:
Lajoie's actions, in the words of one of his victims, "gave me a perspective on Canada I never imagined before," the Crown said, reading from the man's victim impact statement.

The former student said he was uncomfortable walking alone at the university, tried to have his meetings with professors online and is leery of men in their 50s.
He thought he would escape corporal punishment in Canada, instead he got homoerotically driven corporal punishment :damn:

And that other student is begging it, kulaha “I’m scared of 50 yr old men and too scared to walk alone at uni ” :deadpeter: Like some old khanis will jump out from a corner with a paddle

Trending