Where my Toronto mans at?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Didn't IDS leader Sizlac get shot? AUN he was a good man. I wont disclose my hood but I always visited Jamestown

TekNiKo

VIP
Nobody messed with Jamestown when he was around. R.I.P.

Most feared Mali ever. They had to take him out in a cowardly fashion, couldnt even face him, they shot him in the back

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Most feared Mali ever. They had to take him out in a cowardly fashion, couldnt even face him, they shot him in the back

You're reaching fam. He was definitely with the shits but he wasn't the most wild Mali in T.dot lol

TekNiKo

VIP
Tell us more

I have seen him several times since he died.
Despite his sins, he never let Somalis get bullied by Caribbeans, he was a lion among men. If non Somalis heard his name they would flee the scene

TekNiKo

VIP
You're reaching fam. He was definitely with the shits but he wasn't the most wild Mali in T.dot lol

I see your a Top5 fan let me guess? Or your from Eastend, MMM your heroes? :mjlol:
May Allah protect us from the gangsterism in the city

Too many good brothers who got sucked by this death teap

they all need dhaqan celis

TekNiKo

VIP
You're stupid fam. Top5 is a good kid, why you bringing him up? No, I'm from northside but listen you said Sizzlac is the most feared Mali which isn't true. There are demon Malis in the dot who are more feared than him.
Bro I left the hood 2015 alot of things have changed probably. You are probably right.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm from Rexdale too. Finch and Kipling area. Born and raised.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
f*ck off you fakkit Rexdale has been punking off Jane and finch yutes since time don’t even I bet your the same waste yute from Brampton that claims Etobicoke we will smoke you like how we smoke Wass gang
:salute::salute:

Trending