Where my Toronto mans at?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Brit’s generally have the polite stereotype with the please and thank yous. But yeah the roads can be pretty shitty in certain areas. All in all I’ve gained many opportunities here and some just because I was Somali. So yeah I’m glad I live here. I’ve got family in NA but i haven’t been there. So not got much of an opinion on it. I know about the Canadian somali stereotype but I can’t take that as an representation of all Somalis there.
lol canadians are the most polite they invite you for dinner and all sorts and somalis never get mocked by anyone here we have our own street cred we are highly respected here like the frickin mafia man all in all very good im happy you enjoy living in england but i would honestly rather die than ever move there and even visiting there for a vacay is a no from me when theres so many other places id rather go to Peru tbh. And the only stereotype we have here is hennessey lol is cool stereotypes nothing upsetting or degrading

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
lol canadians are the most polite they invite you for dinner and all sorts and somalis never get mocked by anyone here we have our own street cred we are highly respected here like the frickin mafia man all in all very good im happy you enjoy living in england but i would honestly rather die than ever move there and even visiting there for a vacay is a no from me when theres so many other places id rather go to Peru tbh. And the only stereotype we have here is hennessey lol is cool stereotypes nothing upsetting or degrading
That’s nice to hear. I too, wouldn’t visit a western country for a holiday. There’s other countries with cultures which offer more! If I was to leave the UK I would move to Australia/New Zealand as that’s the best place for people in my career to further increase their prospects or I would go back home to open up a clinic.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aye, there are areas like that here but I’m not sure why you would come all the way to the UK to visit those areas. :ulyin:

I visit that place a lot, I know you people. I always get depressed when there at the state of the Somali youth there. Almost every girl is a shisha addict. Btw when was the last time you smoked shisha? Ofc last night :p

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That’s nice to hear. I too, wouldn’t visit a western country for a holiday. There’s other countries with cultures which offer more! If I was to leave the UK I would move to Australia/New Zealand as that’s the best place for people in my career to further increase their prospects or I would go back home to open up a clinic.
Australia is a good option summer all round english speaking no police brutality you wont need to worry about neo nazis or any right wing groups and county is breathtaking you should totally move there for me i only ever see my self in canada i lived in maryland just a month agp for studies but i graduated and moved back to toronto

Basic

VIP
I visit that place a lot, I know you people. I always get depressed when there at the state of the Somali youth there. Almost every girl is a shisha addict. Btw when was the last time you smoked shisha? Ofc last night :p
You must constantly only visit one area in London miskeen. I’m not from London so I can’t speak on the state of somali youth over there. Shisha smoking is worse for you than smoking cigarettes. :susp:I see patients who are dying from Lung cancers just from smoking cigarettes alone. So No Thank you! :camby::nahgirl:

Basic

VIP
Australia is a good option summer all round english speaking no police brutality you wont need to worry about neo nazis or any right wing groups and county is breathtaking you should totally move there for me i only ever see my self in canada i lived in maryland just a month agp for studies but i graduated and moved back to toronto
Yeah that’s certainly a pro! But my family live here so it’s tough. Congrats on your graduation. How did the dmv area compare to Toronto?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah that’s certainly a pro! But my family live here so it’s tough. Congrats on your graduation. How did the dmv area compare to Toronto?
thank you it was ok quite boring since our city silver spring is pretty small everyone knows each other lived here for some time with fam but mostly been in and out of toronto i just miss toronto honestly

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Are you stupid fam? The ones who shot Robin Banks were Galloway yutes, stop stealing their credit you wasteman.

Rexdale ends is dead now. Your block is like a hoop now where mandems like to score.
f*ck off you fakkit Rexdale has been punking off Jane and finch yutes since time don’t even I bet your the same waste yute from Brampton that claims Etobicoke we will smoke you like how we smoke Wass gang

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
f*ck off you fakkit Rexdale has been punking off Jane and finch yutes since time don’t even I bet your the same waste yute from Brampton that claims Etobicoke we will smoke you like how we smoke Wass gang

I would rather die than live in Brampton so you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Everyone from the Dot knows Rexdale has been taking L's since 2016 so don't front my nigga.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I would rather die than live in Brampton so you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Everyone from the Dot knows Rexdale has been taking L's since 2016 so don't front my nigga.
Your sick in the head I dare Robin banks crippled ass to come near rexdale dumbfuck what ends u from so I can properly grill your dumbass styll

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Fawaad to sspot my g. But like @Factz said the rex is a dead place were mandem like to come stain likkle yutes like you :lolbron:

Nah topleft im just playing
Yo fam no disrespect ting but mans heard your from Chester lee Andy I just wanna say that CP ass is staying in the bin and Top5 runs ur strip

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I'm from northside, that's all you need to know. You do realize those rumors are heard everywhere that rexdale mans are always inside?
Yo fam end of the day egwest yutes called police on Vaughan yutes instead of spraying.

Bet you jerk off to bizz loc fake ass crip did a collab with bloods dkm

Trending