Where my Toronto mans at?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
we outtchea fam I live in Rexdale the guy that shot Robin Banks is from Rexdale. What ends y’all from

Are you stupid fam? The ones who shot Robin Banks were Galloway yutes, stop stealing their credit you wasteman.

Rexdale ends is dead now. Your block is like a hoop now where mandems like to score.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
UK is much better than Canada. I wouldn't go there even if you paid me.
loool said no one ever even your fellow somali brits want to move away from that garbage hole and move to canada and besides dont yall get murked by literally every race there?

Keo

VIP
loool said no one ever even your fellow somali brits want to move away from that garbage hole and move to canada and besides dont yall get murked by literally every race there?
Even if a Somali wanted to move from the UK ain't no way in hell Canada would be their choice.
:mjlol:
Your women have all been ran through by Jamaicans and an epidemic of Somalis killing each other. I'd rather choose America or Australia over Canada anyday.

The way you guys speak English & slang is horrible too.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Even if a Somali wanted to move from the UK ain't no way in hell Canada would be their choice.
:mjlol:
Your women have all been ran through by Jamaicans and an epidemic of Somalis killing each other. I'd rather choose America over Canada anyday.
1. majority of the people on twitter and on this forum all said they would move to Canada
2. Majority of Somali girls stick with their own man and rarely go with ajanabis even the hoe ones stick with their own kind. Nice try
3. Dont uk somali girls get run through by every revert known to existance all you have to ask is an apple their worth is that low
4. Yes somali violence is a problem but it only happens in small disadvantage places and at least we dont get killes by Madows unlike reer uk

Keo

VIP
1. majority of the people on twitter and on this forum all said they would move to Canada
2. Majority of Somali girls stick with their own man and rarely go with ajanabis even the hoe ones stick with their own kind. Nice try
3. Dont uk somali girls get run through by every revert known to existance all you have to ask is an apple their worth is that low
4. Yes somali violence is a problem but it only happens in small disadvantage places and at least we dont get killes by Madows unlike reer uk
I know a family that went to Canada and came back after 2 months. They said the Somalis there drink alcohol and the women are not religious and with ajnabis. Even if we use Somali girls getting ran through by reverts in the UK, the ones in Canada are getting ran through by gaalo. Somalis do get killed by Jamaicans and themselves.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wat

@Factz I thought you said Canada was safe :kodaksmiley:

Just remember Somalis outside of Toronto like Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, and Vancouver are very educated and successful. Even in Toronto, you'll find many successful Somalis like myself, only in impoverish neighborhoods in Toronto is where you'll find Somali hoodrats. As for our women, overwhelmingly majority of them stick with their own men.

Why are you taking information from someone who isn't from Canada? He's from United Cuckdom, they should've even be speaking. :mjlol:

Trending