Where my Toronto mans at?

Even if a Somali wanted to move from the UK ain't no way in hell Canada would be their choice.
:mjlol:
Your women have all been ran through by Jamaicans and an epidemic of Somalis killing each other. I'd rather choose America or Australia over Canada anyday.

The way you guys speak English & slang is horrible too.
Somali women haven't been ran over by Jamaicans in Canada, that never happens so stop lying. Also "Your women" also includes you, considering you're Somali you dumb f*ck. LOL as if Somali boys aren't killing each other in gangs in Minnesota. Somalis in Minnesota are constantly trying to join ISIS and commit a lot of crime in the US, and US Somalis has given Somalis a bad reputation.

I'd rather live in a country where Somalis aren't being deported back to Somalia by a racist president who hates Somali people, but instead Canada welcomes Somali people.
:pachah1::nahgirl:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yo fam end of the day egwest yutes called police on Vaughan yutes instead of spraying.

Bet you jerk off to bizz loc fake ass crip did a collab with bloods dkm

My nigga I am not from Eglinton road. :mjlol:

Everyone knows Egwest got Vaughan on lock, let's not talk about politics now. :drakelaugh:

Bizz Loc is the realest crip, f*ck you mean? :gucciwhat:

Canadian Somalis are worse than UK trash. Our fathers and mothers don’t drink henny.
Says the one who constantly complains about Somali girls in the UK getting only an apple for mehr for Jamaican/White reverts who just got out of prison. My parents don't drink alcohol, and neither do most Somalis in Canada because I never heard of that. UK Somalis are the ones who drink alcohol, and you even said Somali kids there start smoking weed at the age of 14 lol bye.

There's already a Somali Canadian man, Ahmed Hussein, who's Minister of Immigration, and another named Faisal Hassan running for NDP and much more Somalis are running in politics. Talk to me when there are UK Somalis contributing to the country.

Last edited:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech

Everyone knows Egwest got Vaughan on lock, let's not talk about politics now. :drakelaugh:

If he’s a real crip why he doing collars with bloods :drakelaugh:
Vaughan is dead only because u pussyos called bwoy on them and mass raids happened. Same shit happened to shots up yutes:mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If he’s a real crip why he doing collars with bloods :drakelaugh:
Vaughan is dead only because u pussyos called bwoy on them and mass raids happened. Same shit happened to shots up yutes:mjlol:

I'm not from those ends but I will tell you that real bloods and crips can fw each other. You need to stop listening to Vaughan lies. They have been bullied by Egwest since 2015

World

VIP
Says the one who constantly complains about Somali girls in the UK getting only an apple for mehr for Jamaican/White reverts who just got out of prison. My parents don't drink alcohol, and neither do most Somalis in Canada because I never heard of that. UK Somalis are the ones who drink alcohol, and you even said Somali kids there start smoking weed at the age of 14 lol bye.
Oh my days it’s called a joke. I don’t know any Somali women married to reverts or jamaicans or even ajnabi but shit in canada is actually for real, you guys actually have an alcohol problem on a similar magnitude to Cali beysteen. Apparently there are Somali hooyos who are crackheads in canada. Reer Henny are a failed community who are killing each other for goodness sake.

There's already a Somali Canadian man, Ahmed Hussein, who's Minister of Immigration, and two other named Faisal Hassan and Mahamud Amin running for NDP. Talk to me when there are UK Somalis contributing to the country.
In just the past two months, a Somali in the UK became one of the only two Muslim Mayors(first one being the Pakistani Sadiq Khan) in the country. And another Somali became deputy mayor of Islington, one of the wealthiest boroughs in London.

Oh my days it’s called a joke. I don’t know any Somali women married to reverts or jamaicans or even ajnabi but shit in canada is actually for real, you guys actually have an alcohol problem on a similar magnitude to Cali beysteen. Apparently there are Somali hooyos who are crackheads in canada. Reer Henny are a failed community who are killing each other for goodness sake.

In just the past two months, a Somali in the UK became one of the only two Muslim Mayors(first one being the Pakistani Sadiq Khan) in the country. And another Somali became deputy mayor of Islington, one of the wealthiest boroughs in London.
Yeah the youth is fucked up pretty much everywhere, but it's way worse in the UK. In the UK, it's both females and males. In Canada, the problem is mainly Somali boys. I never once heard about Somali hooyo crackheads in Canada, but most of the embarrassing crime I see done by Somalis are usually from the UK.
Prime example of Somalis in the UK.
:siilaanyolaugh::gaasdrink: She even spoke Somali at the ending.

World

VIP
Yeah the youth is fucked up pretty much everywhere, but it's way worse in the UK. In the UK, it's both females and males. In Canada, the problem is mainly Somali boys. I never once heard about Somali hooyo crackheads in Canada, but most of the embarrassing crime I see done by Somalis are usually from the UK.
Prime example of Somalis in the UK.
:siilaanyolaugh::gaasdrink: She even spoke Somali at the ending.
Ahahahahah that girl was hilarious man :chrisfreshhah:

All it shows is that we Somalis got jokes in the Uk unlike yall Canadian gang banging alcoholics. :susp:

Funny seeing diaspora kids defending the country even neighbourhoods in Toronto there parents fled to lool.

Why care about such things :drakewtf:

Idk biz loc, but if biz loc was a real crip he'd be called ciz loc

Trending