Where in the world would you love to live most? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
:vanlf9a::vanlf9a::)
Expecting Soomaaliya of course:hmm:
Somalia I'm in veterinary medicine we have alot of wildlife ppl like Kenya djubiut, Ethiopia and the biggest of all uae steal our animals lions cheetahs leapords even our turtle the Somali leapord turtle is being stolen under the guise of conversation and protection when in reality it's all about money and we also have gazelles like speke gazelle in somalo called dero which is endangered species and only found in the mudug region

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Guys dont you feel sorry for second generations somalis who have no connection with thier motherland? And sometimes acts whiter than the whites?

Somalia I'm in veterinary medicine we have alot of wildlife ppl like Kenya djubiut, Ethiopia and the biggest of all uae steal our animals lions cheetahs leapords even our turtle the Somali leapord turtle is being stolen under the guise of conversation and protection when in reality it's all about money and we also have gazelles like speke gazelle in somalo called dero which is endangered species and only found in the mudug region

Somalia needs people like you, our animals are really suffering. We have to protect and preserve our wildlife as much as we can!

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Somalia needs people like you, our animals are really suffering. We have to protect and preserve our wildlife as much as we can!
One of the reasons Allah put the humans on earth is to be a Viceroy or Khalifa whos job is to protect the earth and all the creatures dat live in it I just hope I make it Somalia in time before some of the species go extinct

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
There is a hadith of a gaalo women who gave water to a dying dog and saved it's life just by this act she made it to heaven because that is one of the human's duty's to be a Khalifa for all creatures protect them and the earth but we live in dajalls era so we see the world is dying and all the creatures along with it

@Pirate all the best my dear brother, I almost shed a tear there. I pray that there are more people dedicated to our cause and that animal abuses and neglect will be a thing of the past; InshaAllah :it0tdo8:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
@Pirate all the best my dear brother, I almost shed a tear there. I pray that there are more people dedicated to our cause and that animal abuses and neglect will be a thing of the past; InshaAllah :it0tdo8:
It's all good at the end of the day it's written by the most high. Nabi saw said In hadiths in the endtimes the Earth will vomit and we are clearly in that era digging for oil is pretty much making the earth vomit.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
HE IS USING GOOGLE THAT RASCAL
HE DARES INSULT MY GRAMMAR
WHEN HE IS WRITING IN A FORMAL STYLE HE ONLY COULDVE GOTTEN FROM THE INTERNET AND IT SOUNDS SUPER UNNATURAL
excusez-moi ç'est parce que je ne parle pas la langue du ghetto:ufdup:
quand j'apprends une langue j'apprends la norme :shaq:
maintenant j'essaie de parler comme les Cockneys :mjhaps:

excusez-moi ç'est parce que je ne parle pas la langue du ghetto:ufdup:
quand j'apprends une langue j'apprends la norme :shaq:
maintenant j'essaie de parler comme les Cockneys :mjhaps:
**language du ghetto=language familier
**les Cockneys=la racaille (cockney s’est just pour l’anglais, il y’en a plusieurs type de language familier j’ai choisi la racaille parçe que c’est parler dans la captial comme le cockney)

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I live in a country, where I'm a minority who's looked down upon. Why then, would I then move to another country where again, I'll be a minority who's looked down upon?

Its back home for me. Either my hometown of Kismayo, or my ancestral lands of Dal Udug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts