Where in the world would you love to live most? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask why? I’m moving to Qatar and will visit uae

I can hear the athan everywhere. I can pray everywhere. Food is halal, so I don't have to constantly ask if x,y or z is halal. You can get by just by speaking English. Its sunny almost everyday.

I can go on and on. I hear Qatar is nice as well from people who have went there.

But anyways, if you dont mind me asking, what do u plan on doing in Qatar?

Last edited:
I can hear the athan everywhere. I can pray everywhere. Food is halal, so I don't have to constantly ask if x,y or z is halal. You can get by just by speaking English. Its sunny almost everyday.

I can go on and on. Qatar is nice as well from people who have went there.

isnt the heat and humidity a problem though?

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist

I can go on and on. Qatar is nice as well from people who have went there.

I lived in 4 countries outside of usa. I’m literally just going to live. I’ve raised enough funds to get by initially and plan to use my degree to get a job and integrate.

I would have to say Murica, the Netherlands, Latin America (Colombia, Argentina or Brazil) or Tanzania

Right now I'd definitely pick somewhere in Latin America, but I don't think I could stay there more than a few years. For now anyway

:banderas:

Damn, invite me if you go to Tanzania. Need to link @South Cushitic :yacadiim:

Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam are honestly so beautiful and fascinating :banderas:

And of course, you may honeymoon there with my genetically superior (east?) lowland cushite brother! I will carry all the souvenirs, game meat and lion heads he will gift you and walk 3 paces behind you two at all times
:rejoice:

Nooo waaay
You live in Chile
War beenta iga dhaay

Wow
Sunny island, beaches great life
Isn’t it also prone to floods and hurricanes
Of course Muqdisho specially Hodan district i have been to many places and in Hodan i can feel a sense of belonging, home, freedom, pride and accomplishment the feeling is second to none. I have seen this district go through shit and still standing up long live the most successfull district in Xamar
:salute::rejoice:
Loool
Someone lives in hodan

Only a few places

Mogadishu
Transoxiana
Constantinopolis
Alexandria Eschate
Alexandria On the Indus
Alexandria Ariana
The twin jewels of Bukhara and Samarqand
Wow
Can you give the modern names for these places

I’m moving to Qatar in two months. Ideally Somalia of course. Kismayo, Mogadishu, Garissa or Ogaden
Wow mashallah Qatar
What job you’ve got lined up if you don’t mind me asking
I would have to say Murica, the Netherlands, Latin America (Colombia, Argentina or Brazil) or Tanzania

Right now I'd definitely pick somewhere in Latin America, but I don't think I could stay there more than a few years. For now anyway

:banderas:
Why do I have feeling you’re looking for a spouse there kkk
How? Everything is air-conditioned.
But it’s burning hot whenever you go out
Plus the air conditioners just make outside hotter not good for the environment
And the people are night owls
Is too hot to do work in the day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts