Where in the world would you love to live most? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Barbados is one of the most developed countries in the Caribbean. pretty peaceful there, and there is a muslim population there actually as well. I'm considering moving there in the future and raising a family there

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wow never thought there were muslims there
Mashallah
All the best
I don't know of any Somalis though living there, but the Muslim population is mostly the Lebanese and Syrian refugees that came during the 1960s. Lebanon is known for being a pretty racist country, so I was surprised when i found out there were Lebanese living in Barbados. it seems like they living in a nice peaceful majority black country.Barbados was a freed slave colony that eventually became its own country. it didn't disband from British though, thus not going into debt and poverty like Jamaica and Haiti.

I don't know of any Somalis though living there, but the Muslim population is mostly the Lebanese and Syrian refugees that came during the 1960s. Lebanon is known for being a pretty racist country, so I was surprised when i found out there were Lebanese living in Barbados. it seems like they living in a nice peaceful majority black country.Barbados was a freed slave colony that eventually became its own country. it didn't disband from British though, thus not going into debt and poverty like Jamaica and Haiti.
Yeahh I heard they’re the most racist arabs
There are lebanese in trinidad as well and belize
They’re in both latino and Caribbean nations
They’re like 4 th generation
Which reminds me @cinina this is a documentary about an argentine woman of lebanese descent trying to reconnect with her roots

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
chile I really want to visit, place seems beautiful.

The Middle east seems like a turn off because of the fact that if you want to work there than you have to give up your passport.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Nooo waaay
You live in Chile
War beenta iga dhaay

Wow
Sunny island, beaches great life
Isn’t it also prone to floods and hurricanes

Loool
Someone lives in hodan

Wow
Can you give the modern names for these places

Wow mashallah Qatar
What job you’ve got lined up if you don’t mind me asking

Why do I have feeling you’re looking for a spouse there kkk

But it’s burning hot whenever you go out
Plus the air conditioners just make outside hotter not good for the environment
And the people are night owls
Is too hot to do work in the day
I don’t have anything lined up but I do have a JD in law and want to work for a US law firm that operates in Mideast. That’s all I’ll say

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have a slight interest in Canada cause it's like one of the top 10 most peaceful countries.

Imma just stay away from Ottawa I heard it's like the Somali Wild West over there.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I also wouldn't mind living in Portugal (I know I know, historical enemies, but nonetheless, their history is amazing and language is beautiful)

Italy too seems nice, especially cities like Bergamo, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Rome, Palermo. Also great history and language.

I wouldn't mind living in Morocco and Germany too.

Everybody seems to say Canada, but I really don't understand why? What's so great about Canada, besides seeing bears munching on salmon, in British Columbia or seeing the last remnants of French colonials in Quebec. It doesn't seem too interesting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending