Where can I find a sexually adventurous Somali man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
welcome back flower girl, glad to see your still alive and well.:lolbron:

your type of somali guy is out there you just have to stay true to your nature, and with a little patience you will find your man, dont chase situations let them happen for you.

I feel like they are mostly lame in bed. Not for a quick shag but something serious.

:/

There is always someone like you out there whos looking what your looking for. If there is a xalimo like you, better believe there are also faraxs like you.

I think your lucky that you were born in this era, sex back in the days was not really great for women from what I understand, the men didnt really care about satisfaying their wives, they did their thing and rolled over as you said.

Nowadays, younger faraxs are more aware and more sexually informed and they themselves want to have better sexual experiences. Its just a question of finding the right person. How you would go about doing that, I have no idea, maybe through online search and Muslim dating sites, you cant ascertain these things through direct communication with a guy, unless your a very crafty xalimo.

With that said, you'll realise that when you get married and after a few years, your not going to be into sex as much you think you'll, it'll become less and more boring, thats how couples are generally. However there are exceptions, some people manage to keep the fire burning many years into their marriage.

One of the challenges we have today though is the problem of addiction, its making a lot of young guys impotent because of the effect it has on the brain and sexual organ. Hope you find the kind of guy your looking for. Am sure there is a farax out there, but its not a must, if your happy with a foreigner, so be it, but you'll have to take precautions with them and take into account many considerations.

welcome back flower girl, glad to see your still alive and well.:lolbron:

your type of somali guy is out there you just have to stay true to your nature, and with a little patience you will find your man, dont chase situations let them happen for you.
Who is flower girl? lmao.

Most girls talk the talk but dont walk the walk,they are lazy as hell,from what i heard especially somali girls,they just lay there like a log

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Macaanto I've a bidaar the size of Ambiyo's futo iyo I'm skinny with a fat calool lakin one thing I've going for myself is that I'm sexually adventurous. In addition, I've the stamina of Mo Farah. If I've piqued your interest. Sinta kaleey igu gaad abaayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts