Where can I find a sexually adventurous Somali man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adventurous sex LMAO u mean u can't find a Somali man who will eat your fishy Punjabi. We Malis dont degrade ourselfs like that sorry :nahgirl::mjlol:
Degrade??? LMAO.

Oral is not adventurous ya fool. It is standard practice. Also, there is nothing fishy about my genitalia. f*ck out of here with your misogyny. Also, I am your cousin so watch yourself lmao.

You just outed yourself at being shit in bed. If you don't lick her out btw, someone else will lmao.

Degrade??? LMAO.

Oral is not adventurous ya fool. It is standard practice. Also, there is nothing fishy about my genitalia. f*ck out of here with your misogyny. Also, I am your cousin so watch yourself lmao.

You just outed yourself at being shit in bed. If you don't lick her out btw, someone else will lmao.
How are you my cousin LMAO if shes my wife why would someone else lick her out lool. Secondly oral sex is haraam in islam since the genitillia has many bacteria. It's a filthy western idea to suck the place piss and period blood comes out from any man that engages in it is

How are you my cousin LMAO if shes my wife why would someone else lick her out lool. Secondly loyal is haraam in islam since the genitillia has many bacteria. It's a filthy western idea to suck the place piss and period blood comes out from any man that engages in it is

Don't watch that bruv. I know your mum and your dad. You reveal too much on here. We are cousins. Blooood.

If she is your wife and you don't lick her out, best believe she will cheat and someone else will lick her out. You say it is haram but I am sure you think getting your dick sucked is as halal as the halal meat in ASDA...

Get good at oral if you want to have a half decent sex life. *shrugs*

'Low it.

Don't watch that bruv. I know your mum and your dad. You reveal too much on here. We are cousins. Blooood.

If she is your wife and you don't lick her out, best believe she will cheat and someone else will lick her out. You say it is haram but I am sure you think getting your dick sucked is as halal as the halal meat in ASDA...

Get good at oral if you want to have a half decent sex life. *shrugs*

'Low it.
LMAO I know who you are as well naaya secondly getting heads is haraam and I wouldn't degrade the mother of my kids to do that for me. She's gonna kiss my children everyday she wouldn't want dick bacteria touching them.

LMAO I know who you are as well naaya secondly getting heads is haraam and I wouldn't degrade the mother of my kids to do that for me. She's gonna kiss my children everyday she wouldn't want dick bacteria touching them.
Who am I?

Don't call me naaya you sacsac. I will come to your house and give you a big dirbaax across the back of your madax. Why does your dick have bacteria? Have you been cheating and catching STI's? Anyway, enjoy your future sex life lmao.

Who am I?

Don't call me naaya you sacsac. I will come to your house and give you a big dirbaax across the back of your madax. Why does your dick have bacteria? Have you been cheating and catching STI's? Anyway, enjoy your future sex life lmao.
LMAO sex is overrated you will realise when you hit 60 and the horny demon inside you suddenly disappears

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Girl this place is full of sexually frustrated virgins who call women names for having fun. Go to lipstickalley forum that place is full of matured experienced folks

Lots of ways to enjoy sex beyond the old way like drugs and advanced techniques

The least I expect is for her to memorize the kamasutra by heart like the Quran
:samwelcome:

World

VIP
I wish i could calm down. I think I am hypersexual or a sex addict.

If you need to puke, I suggest you see a doctor.

DEABB248-AFC4-4C2C-859B-F5B3EDCD2D6F.jpeg

Who wouldn’t want to puke?:vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending