Where are the Somali virgin guys?

@Anab

You have been duped by the hype walaashay.

A vast majority of Somalis from the diaspora are virgin.

I would even argue that the biggest saqajaans live back home.

U cant try to escape the set cuh

I don't understand what can not be escaped

I dont get why hate on somali guys smashing and having a good time with beckys

Her motivation is not to block someone from pursuing their desire, she knows she can't do that, but to me it seems that she is looking at the issue from a moral perspective. As for smashing bekcys... Do you f*ck with conscience knowing what you are doing is morally wrong for example when you are not married to the girl, Or do you f*ck without guilt? Assuming we debate from cultural perspective regarding Sex...

If you disagree, that is understandable. You have your own reasons to view this as such.

Last edited:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Another thread full with generalisations. I used to be this pessimistic until I met new people who had unmarried sisters in similar situation.

All you hear are those who get out and make noise. You do not hear those who remain at masjids and those who obey their mothers no questions asked.

God willing, everyone in this thread will eventually find someone they're happy with.

Last edited:
@Anab

You have been duped by the hype walaashay.

A vast majority of Somalis from the diaspora are virgin.

I would even argue that the biggest saqajaans live back home.

Haa walalkay. Is that so? You're right, I've been listening to the loudest voices..

Fobs are playing on a different field miya
:hmm:

Another thread full with generalisations. I used to be this pessimistic until I met new people who had unmarried sisters in similar situation.

All you hear are those who get out and make noise. You do not hear those who remain at masjids and those who obey their mothers no questions asked.

God willing, everyone in this thread will eventually find someone they're happy with.

I know, I can't paint everyone with the same brush, I'm generalising, iga qalee
:snoop:
Ameen

^^ Hadal bad rabtaa, waan kuu jeedaa. Waxba sidii kaneecada ha igu meeraysanin, ee dantaada raac walaalow

I don't dictate the way this site works but as long as idiots like you keep viewing it, it will be trending...

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Do they even exist? I was speaking to a guy recently and the topic of virginity came up. He was taken aback I asked him that and said something along the lines of: find me a Somali guy who is a virgin. I felt disgusted and slowly dissociated myself from him. My question is: why are somali guys either horn dogs who f*ck anything in sight/ non-virgins or basement dwellers with no self esteem?

Even the ones who are virgins are crazy, wanking every night and are only virgins because they don't have the confidence to speak to a girl. Are there any somali guys out there who are keeping their virginity out of self control? It seems like you have to settle with one or the other

:drakekidding:
I am 20, and a virgin.
I joke around a lot, but this is the truth.

I was raised to believe zina was a place of no return, and I’ve stayed far away from it just from fear of going there because once I commit zina other sins will come easy.

lol not bragging but talking to girls for me was never too difficult, and I’ve had female friends but I never once took it there.

I found it more difficult in Uni than high school because I would be in more potentially compromising situations with woman.

I don’t think I know any other virgin faraxs other than the miskiin ones who couldn’t get any if theywanted kkk

You already know the vibes. My first time is for my wife idc what fuckboi faraxs say. Also don’t give yourself easily sisters. Me and all of my friends are virgins looking for the right one.