Where are the Somali virgin guys?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Im not suprised your thinking like a nacas the only reason Somali women break their backs focusing on their kids and taking care of the house singlehandely is because people Will think what kind of mother is this

It takes Two to make a marriage work
And it takes Two to run a household even if work is hard that doesnt excuse me to not be fully involved in every aspect of My family life
You don't need to constantly keep explaining yourself sxb, Bahal is just fronting to look macho, his degenerate racist views are all a fake too, this world runs on memes :gaasdrink:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Listen here walaal

Ok....
Do u really have to say that u a virgin for the world to believe u a good person, who follows his deen and doesn’t call women names?

Come on, don’t u think that’s a little too much proof.

DO I, really have to know, you’re a virgin?

I could say the same about people who brag about their body count
tenor.gif

Enligheten me how taking care of the family makes me gay
:mahubowtf:
No wonder we have so much broken homes lol. Its ironic because women work all the time and still serve their husbands and families but you don't see them complaining. You're a good man mercury, don't let them dissuade you with their ghetto mentalities:yousmart: the Prophet (saw) used to do his own housework

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You don't need to constantly keep explaining yourself sxb, Bahal is just fronting to look macho, his degenerate racist views are all a fake too, this world runs on memes :gaasdrink:

I honestly wish that was true.

It's hard to try to interact with someone when you're running STD or homicide stats through your head

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Hold up, why are the guys coming out of the woodwork in droves to shit on @Mercury? Let the man live, if he wants to help out at home after work it's up to him. Are you all the ones marrying him? His wife will be pleased with him no doubt..

I highly doubt there is anything big or bad about you. Stay away, I don't want to risk any chances of catching anything being in close proximity to you..

:ohno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You speaking as if I am right there with u.
How u gon catch anything?
Do I look like I got STDs?

Allah!! Cunugtaan oo af Somali igu baraneeso dhaya.
:yloezpe:

You sure u got friends abaayo macaan?

Last edited:

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
very few are virgin there is a two section the one who fear Allah Almighty and the one who cannot get sex the one who cannot get sex is much more than the one who fear Allah

You speaking as if I am right there with u.
How u gon catch anything?
Do I look like I got STDs?

Allah!! Cunugtaan oo af Somali igu baraneeso dhaya.
:yloezpe:

You sure u got friends abaayo macaan?

Nigga you were the one who said you'd do the honours so I told you to stay away.

I won't lie, if that's you in your dp you look like qof mirqaansan, khat chewer. Do you chew khat as well :mjlol:

What kind of sac sac somali would I learn from you? Hadaba keep it moving..

DeadStar

Nigga you were the one who said you'd do the honours so I told you to stay away.

I won't lie, if that's you in your dp you look like qof mirqaansan, khat chewer. Do you chew khat as well :mjlol:

Walle u are reaching girl.!
It’s a first somebody said I chew khat, I don’t but i’ll Definitely try it InshAllah.

I’m hella disrespected by u saying I chew khat.
Look at my face Nayaa! Do I look like a khat chewer to u? Indaha Allah kaa ridh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought I was the only one who saw that
:russ:
Bruv looks dopey asf
:nahgirl:
Side affects of having every STD in the book
:lolbron:

Walle u are reaching girl.!
It’s a first somebody said I chew khat, I don’t but i’ll Definitely try it InshAllah.

I’m hella disrespected by u saying I chew khat.
Look at my face Nayaa! Do I look like a khat chewer to u? Indaha Allah kaa ridh.

:chrisfreshhah:
Ok, but there's just no way youre not high in that pic...unless you look like that normally

Waryaadhaheen, war hani habaarin, it's kaftan.

Who are you calling nayaa? Afkaaga iga cisho

DeadStar

:chrisfreshhah:
Ok, but there's just no way youre not high in that pic...unless you look like that normally

Waryaadhaheen, war hani habaarin, it's kaftan.

Who are you calling nayaa? Afkaaga iga cisho
I wasn’t high, I have sleepy eyes plus the sun was on my face.

I’ll call u whatever I want nayaa.
:farole:

Trending