Where are the Somali virgin guys?

I might not have experience in the sariirta but I have been able to wet some panties with just words.

After getting her comfortable, I would start reciting gabay oo jeceyl ka saabsan and I would finish her off in the end by mentioning I had Canadian bassabor. That usually left her dripping wet :siilaanyosmile:
Say wallahi they'd get wet at the mention of your bassabor:mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Do they even exist? I was speaking to a guy recently and the topic of virginity came up. He was taken aback I asked him that and said something along the lines of: find me a Somali guy who is a virgin. I felt disgusted and slowly dissociated myself from him. My question is: why are somali guys either horn dogs who f*ck anything in sight/ non-virgins or basement dwellers with no self esteem?

Even the ones who are virgins are crazy, wanking every night and are only virgins because they don't have the confidence to speak to a girl. Are there any somali guys out there who are keeping their virginity out of self control? It seems like you have to settle with one or the other

:drakekidding:
I'm actually a Virgin and Ive got a fiancée not everyone is a basement dweller
:ufdup:

Some want to impress friends and some fall under peer pressure I never really been a follower Nor care what others think about me I do what I Enjoy cooking,baking which I get shit for Lakiin Aniga waxba igama gelin

I could have given up to lust and sleep around its not a hard thing to do these days Ive passed up chances that would lead to sex girls sending me nudes
Of what ill be missing wallahi I dont even regret it one bit

I always viewed sex as a exclusive thing between a man and his wife and its halal for a reason cause Islam is all about Family and thats one of the biggest reasons I waited family is one very important thing in My life I wanted to work on My goals first which were to get Done with school and build a house in Hargeisa for My mom Ive Done those things now Ive got other goals in Mind and decided its time to settle Down

Marriage is a big responsibility and I think I could pull it off easy kolkan shaqada ka yimado waxaa hadhay shaqada labad gurigaa Inshallah if we get kids I would let her take a nap while I take care of the kids amba cashada ban no sameynaya while she Bathes the kids

Some want to impress friends and some fall under peer pressure I never really been a follower Nor care what others think about me I do what I Enjoy cooking,baking which I get shit for Lakiin Aniga waxba igama gelin

I could have given up to lust and sleep around its not a hard thing to do these days Ive passed up chances that would lead to sex girls sending me nudes

I always viewed sex as a exclusive thing between a man and his wife and its halal for a reason cause Islam is all about Family and thats one of the biggest reasons I waited family is one very important thing in My life I wanted to work on My goals first which were to get Done with school and build a house in Hargeisa for My mom Ive Done those things now Ive got other goals in Mind and decided its time to settle Down

Marriage is a big responsibility and I think I could pull it off easy kolkan shaqada ka yimado waxaa hadhay shaqada labad gurigaa Inshallah if we get kids I would let her take a nap while I take care of the kids amba cashada ban no sameynaya while she Bathes the kids

Wow, so much MashaAllah in one post!

This is what I'm talking about. This is the ideal man. Someone who has many options to choose from but abstains from premarital sex out of respect for himself and fear of his lord.

Not only do you have a good handle on your finances but your parents too, and you plan on taking good care of your future wife and kids. Yaanan ku cawarin bal, Masha Allah wa tabarakallah.

You will cook and clean too :williamswtf:
You are one in a million. I'm not a fan of polygamy but you are a man deserving of four wives :ohreally:

May Allah bless your marriage and make your fiance a cooling to your eyes. Ameen!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
kolkan shaqada ka yimado waxaa hadhay shaqada labad gurigaa Inshallah if we get kids I would let her take a nap while I take care of the kids amba cashada ban no sameynaya while she Bathes the kids

So you work 9-5 and you the house wife
giphy.gif

Bunch of s. Yours 20s should be spent fuc**** anything that has breasts. Looking forward to hitting 500 by 30.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Listen here walaal

Ok....
Do u really have to say that u a virgin for the world to believe u a good person, who follows his deen and doesn’t call women names?

Come on, don’t u think that’s a little too much proof.

DO I, really have to know, you’re a virgin?

Hold up, why are the guys coming out of the woodwork in droves to shit on @Mercury? Let the man live, if he wants to help out at home after work it's up to him. Are you all the ones marrying him? His wife will be pleased with him no doubt..

Walaal, why does this post scream..:

“Am a young virgin girl come and deceive me, big bad wolf.”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highly doubt there is anything big or bad about you. Stay away, I don't want to risk any chances of catching anything being in close proximity to you..

:ohno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

VIP
So you work 9-5 and you the house wife
giphy.gif

Im not suprised your thinking like a nacas the only reason Somali women break their backs focusing on their kids and taking care of the house singlehandely is because people Will think what kind of mother is this

It takes Two to make a marriage work
And it takes Two to run a household even if work is hard that doesnt excuse me to not be fully involved in every aspect of My family life

Mercury

VIP
This is what I'm talking about. This is the ideal man. Someone who has many options to choose from but abstains from premarital sex out of respect for himself and fear of his lord.

Not only do you have a good handle on your finances but your parents too, and you plan on taking good care of your future wife and kids. Yaanan ku cawarin bal, Masha Allah wa tabarakallah.

You will cook and clean too :williamswtf:
You are one in a million. I'm not a fan of polygamy but you are a man deserving of four wives :ohreally:

May Allah bless your marriage and make your fiance a cooling to your eyes. Ameen!
Jazakallah khayr walal

Trending

Latest posts