Where are the Somali virgin guys?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
It's probably all the dambi you engage in, takes its toll...

Amaan I sii hadaba. Halkan ku xir sheekada, sun laguu qoosh.
Allah! Nobody insulted my af Somali before, I’m offended that a reer waqoyi is insulting my af Somali.
I like u already.
I already wanna hear u speak af Somali.

Do they even exist? I was speaking to a guy recently and the topic of virginity came up. He was taken aback I asked him that and said something along the lines of: find me a Somali guy who is a virgin. I felt disgusted and slowly dissociated myself from him. My question is: why are somali guys either horn dogs who f*ck anything in sight/ non-virgins or basement dwellers with no self esteem?

Even the ones who are virgins are crazy, wanking every night and are only virgins because they don't have the confidence to speak to a girl. Are there any somali guys out there who are keeping their virginity out of self control? It seems like you have to settle with one or the other

:drakekidding:

But the ones who are basement dwellers are virgins. There's your answer.

But seriously, it's easy to be a virgin and follow the deen when you marry at 15 back home. In the west though, you usually won't want to get married until your mid twenties and that's very difficult to wait that long.

Not making excuses, just saying.

Maxaa igu wadhay kan @Abaay Abaay

Hawada raac, man

But the ones who are basement dwellers are virgins. There's your answer.

But seriously, it's easy to be a virgin and follow the deen when you marry at 15 back home. In the west though, you usually won't want to get married until your mid twenties and that's very difficult to wait that long.

Not making excuses, just saying.

Will you be willing to marry a non-virgin?

Honestly, men who are not virgins should prepare to end up with a non-virgin wife or non-virgin daughter.

How would you feel about your daughter being used?

Hawada raac, man

Honestly, men who are not virgins should prepare to end up with a non-virgin wife or non-virgin daughter.

Wallahi if they were used it's wrong. Not all girls feel used though when they do it.

:mjswag:

BTW, I'm not speaking for myself.

I'm 100% halal. Astagfirullah, I wouldn't commit zina.

:mjohreally:

This is why I only have eyes for wadaad guys.

There are many reformed wadaads who have had a serious past. But they have been guided alx.

There are also fake wadaads who hide behind a beard and thawb.

Walle, even the wadaads need to be vetted, aduunyo akhiro zaman :hmm:

Then you're left with the wadaads who's deen game is on point but are strict and controlling and plan on marrying 3/4 wives.

DeadStar

Hawada raac, man

Why u acting like am on ur case?
:chrisfreshhah:
Allah! The confidence oozing from ur posts.
:mjlol:

There are many reformed wadaads who have had a serious past. But they have been guided alx.

There are also fake wadaads who hide behind a beard and thawb.

Walle, even the wadaads need to be vetted, aduunyo akhiro zaman :hmm:

Lol you quoted me fast sis. I am always deleting things. :browtf:

True but I can usually tell if a guy is legit wadaad or not. There's ways to tell.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No wonder we have so much broken homes lol. Its ironic because women work all the time and still serve their husbands and families but you don't see them complaining. You're a good man mercury, don't let them dissuade you with their ghetto mentalities:yousmart: the Prophet (saw) used to do his own housework
Dee walalo aniga waxba igama gelin what some sheep think about That's true about the prohpet scw besides cooking he washed his clothes,sew them

@Abaay Abaay Stop quoting me g. Why are you still here. I told you to leave time ago. Don't answer that. I don't want you filling this thread with your fadaro. :lolbron:

Wallahi this is the last time I'll address you..

Last edited:

DeadStar

@Abaay Abaay Stop quoting me g. Why are you still here. I told you to leave time ago. Don't answer that. I don't want you filling this thread with your fadaro. :lolbron:
Don’t call me a G. That’s gangster lingo.
How does a miskeen reer waqoyi virgin girl like u knw that language?

And stop with tryin to chase me away, we’re not going anywhere, and we both know that.
:mjlol:

Wallahi if they were used it's wrong. Not all girls feel used though when they do it.

:mjswag:

BTW, I'm not speaking for myself.

I'm 100% halal. Astagfirullah, I wouldn't commit zina.

:mjohreally:

No, not all girls feel used but they will still be known as wasted goods in the somali community, where the guys reputation will not be tarnished.

Sure you're even a virgin

:cosbyhmm:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol you quoted me fast sis. I am always deleting things. :browtf:

True but I can usually tell if a guy is legit wadaad or not. There's ways to tell.
There's this girl I know she married a wadaad and joined him to fight with Isis he got killed and now she's stuck out there with her newborn somewhere

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I plan on staying a virgin till marriage. I don't plan on getting married anytime soon. but I live in America and dating and having sex is pretty big over here. I honestly came to the conclusion that I wouldn't really deny a chick just cause she wasn't a virgin. part of me thinks I'm asking to much for a virgin wife if I'm like 25+ when I plan on getting married. I'm not really interested in trying to marry a chick who like way younger than me, it would be cool to meet someone around my age or close to my age.

I spoke to a old friend of mine who is somali and asked her if she knew a lot of somali chicks that were virgins. she said most of the people she actually knew weren't virgins. I was like damn. I also live in texas so the somali population isn't really that big.

at the end of the day if she suitable match to become a wife I'm cool with that. being a virgin is a plus.

Hawada raac, man

Guurka calaf waaye.. One never knows who they will end up marrying.. You pray and hope for the best that your fate matches you with your desired husband.

I think that the percentage of virgin guys and girls is pretty even. Its just that due to western society, guys are pressured to engage in sexual activity, so in order for some to fit in, they'll claim that they're not virgins, when in fact they really are.

I think its fair to want a virgin if you are one - guy or girl. Personally, I would be turned off if a guy told me he wasn't a virgin. It signifies that he lacks discipline, self-control and doesn't fear Allah. It isn't fair to remain chaste only to end up with a guy who's been with every woman, hence why Allah mentions in the Qur'an that good men are for good women and vice versa.

I think that the percentage of virgin guys and girls is pretty even. Its just that due to western society, guys are pressured to engage in sexual activity, so in order for some to fit in, they'll claim that they're not virgins, when in fact they really are.

I think its fair to want a virgin if you are one - guy or girl. Personally, I would be turned off if a guy told me he wasn't a virgin. It signifies that he lacks discipline, self-control and doesn't fear Allah. It isn't fair to remain chaste only to end up with a guy who's been with every woman, hence why Allah mentions in the Qur'an that good men are for good women and vice versa.
Is cardi B a virgin?
:siilaanyosmile:

Trending