Where are the Arab bootyclappers? This is heartbreaking

TRhe fact that you look at that girl being tortured, her teeth missing missing some, nose bleeding and calling out to her mother didn't move you.

Ducaddada wase, what kind of religion do you have? Because Islam doesn't justify such barbaric acts no matter the poor judgement a human being makes.

You are one of those fucking hypocrites who lie about Islam. Abir Sabiil kulahaa. You are nothing but a munaafaq and nobody gives aFUCK ABOUT YOUR DUCAA.

So stop pretending you care.

Maybe you should improve your reading comprehension. Never did I once justify the actions of these libyan criminals, nor would I dare to. Just because I’m not getting letting emotion take hold of me like a child, doesn’t mean I don’t care.

I was merely pointing out that these gangs and criminals who take advantage of migrants are present, and have been present for years, and they are also present in yemen, and even to some extent in Egypt(organ stealing gangs). Videos of atrocities like this which have occured to migrants have been reaching us for years. For someone to just ignore this and say, well, let me tahriib anyway. Shows they didnt use their ‘aql at all. And for a woman to go by herself, in violation of Islam, shows they also didnt fear Allah swt. So if they don’t use their aql, and don’t fear Allah, this is the situation one ends up in, its the truth.

Maybe you should improve your reading comprehension. Never did I once justify the actions of these libyan criminals, nor would I dare to. Just because I’m not getting letting emotion take hold of me like a child, doesn’t mean I don’t care.

I was merely pointing out that these gangs and criminals who take advantage of migrants are present, and have been present for years, and they are also present in yemen, and even to some extent in Egypt(organ stealing gangs). Videos of atrocities like this which have occured to migrants have been reaching us for years. For someone to just ignore this and say, well, let me tahriib anyway. Shows they didnt use their ‘aql at all. And for a woman to go by herself, in violation of Islam, shows they also didnt fear Allah swt. So if they don’t use their aql, and don’t fear Allah, this is the situation one ends up in, its the truth.

You need to fix your priorities and tell the truth about Islam. Islam doesn't care about Arab or AJAMI BUT WHAT IS RIGHT. Blaming a victim crying out for help is not Islamic.

Fix your screwed up mentality.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You’re 100% right and well said.

I wonder, is there not a non-Somali ethnic group in southern Somalia who are discriminated against, barred from most government positions, and people refuse to marry from them, despite them being Muslim and having almost the same culture as Somalis??

Did some people not burn a Madow guy to death because his relative married an abgal girl??

So why are people here rushing to make takfeer on libyans as if Somalis don’t have their own thulm which they do to their own Muslim brothers?? Lol
Fucking Arab booty clapper go make sujuud for your masters and spread your buttcheeks you traitor no gheerah at all

See. More cooning. If only you knew 90% of the blacks (well you aren't black) are somalis and northern sudans

Yes I I'm, I'm from Zimbabwe.

In that case you are projecting your insecurities about Somalis and prove them right when they say your intellectual abilities are below human standard.

You need to fix your priorities and tell the truth about Islam. Islam doesn't care about Arab or AJAMI BUT WHAT IS RIGHT. Blaming a victim crying out for help is not Islamic.

Fix your screwed up mentality.

Feeling bad for her is great and all, but it doesn’t fix the situation. What fixes the situation is for people to understand what led to it, and that is, disobeying Allah swt, and not using one’s ‘aql, its that simple.

You’re 100% right and well said.

I wonder, is there not a non-Somali ethnic group in southern Somalia who are discriminated against, barred from most government positions, and people refuse to marry from them, despite them being Muslim and having almost the same culture as Somalis??

Did some people not burn a Madow guy to death because his relative married an abgal girl??

So why are people here rushing to make takfeer on libyans as if Somalis don’t have their own thulm which they do to their own Muslim brothers?? Lol

Somalis armed the BANTU population and gave them the ability to self govern their towns in the south. They joined AL'SHABAB in great numbers too. So stop talking about what you don't know.

Last edited:
Kkkkk

When Carabs do this to Somalis , everyone is up in arms with hatred.

But when Somalis do things like this to other Somalis , it's celebrated and used during clan bashing.

Kkkkk

When Carabs do this to Somalis , everyone is up in arms with hatred.

But when Somalis do things like this to other Somalis , it's celebrated and used during clan bashing.

That is lame and to justify others abusing Somalis. Somalis do not treat each other like this saxib, so cut the bullshit.

Somalis also do not engage in collective abuse against Somali nationals like Bantus who live peacefully in the South.

That is lame and to justify others abusing Somalis. Somalis do not treat each other like this saxib, so cut the bullshit.

Somalis also do not engage in collective abuse against Somali nationals like Bantus who live peacefully in the South.

Do you live under a rock sxb?

Somalis genocided each other , threw people in to rivers to be eaten my crocodiles, stabbed pregnant women in their stomachs and many more unimaginable acts of violence during the civil war just because they happened to be from rival qabiils.

Worse than that all is that fact that some celebrate that as achievements. Now here we are up in arms about Arabs abusing Somalis when Somalis abuse each other is nothing and is probably the reason she left the country in the first place.

Yes they do. What @EDsomali said was right. They were torturing, killing and brutalizing each other during the civil war and up to now they engage in retarded clan wars and burn each others villages. You're in denial if you say otherwise.

Fucking Arab booty clapper go make sujuud for your masters and spread your buttcheeks you traitor no gheerah at all

Lol, way to not respond to the point...

If the situation was reversed, I am 1000% sure somalis would be doing the same thing to migrants. What they do to Madow people despite them also being Muslim is enough evidence of that.
This is why I laugh and cheer when Israel and NATO bombs the racist and inhumane Ayrabs. Lots of Somali women are groped during hajj/umrah by security officers and others, and Somalis have been treated very badly while being deported since the late 80s and until now despite living there for decades. I have heard of cases where they are kicked and punched and dragged to the airport. And what about that Somali lady in the UAE who had cancer but didn't get any treatment and made a YouTube video for funds because she was so desperate. If she was here, the gaalo you hate would have given her free world class medical attention and given her dignity. Go to hell Ayrab bootyclappers

Gaalo loving retard

EU kuffar are the ones who are paying the Libyans to treat migrants like this in the first place, because they don’t want them anywhere near their countries.

They have taken her left eye out or it might be severally damaged. all 40 guys raped her since Arabs are horny bastards. This girl will probably not make it, and if she do it miracle. I gave up on Arabs when I seen them torture and kill 80 Somali woman. People need to face there own size wallahi. Arab men are the biggest pussies. When I see the weak I have tendency of helping them, Arab men have tendency of feeling empowered seeing the weak and exploiting them. I once talked to UK Farah collecting money donations from somalis to help Syrian/palastian I told him why he doesn't send the money to his own people since we need help too. His only response was "f*ck off" I'm really in questioning Somali people. Anthore thing the girl might have been tricked or her own people sold her out. Your own people will feed you to the wolf to split the check. let's not blame Arabs only. anyway, if she makes it home I'm happy for her, and if she died I'm happy for her as well. She finally found peace

darkarabian56

arabianking

Our sister caught by magaffe Arab kidnappers in Libya being tortured begs for hooyo im crying :kendrickcry::mjcry:
Libyan people are a disgrace to all arabs just garbage. They are more beber than arab anyway but still... these trash people don't represent us arabs. Just like terrorist don't represent us muslims.:2tjlv3e::fredo:

darkarabian56

arabianking
First of all, Libyans are Arabized Arabs and ethnically Berbers. When I talk about my Arab identity, I'm talking about the original ethnic Arabs which is the Arabian peninsula, Southern Iraq and Syria. That's where the Ethnic Arabs come from.

Secondly, Somalis have destroyed and killed each other more then any Arab! should we start hating Somalis using that logic? just because one Arabized Berber dude is torturing a Somali that doesn't mean all Berbers act like that. It's just the evil intention of those militias who control the country since Libya collapsed.
Right they don't freaking get it

Latest posts