Where are the Arab bootyclappers? This is heartbreaking

Libya is a gaal country. I made takfir on all them

Bro...I have seen you post around here. You married from back home, want to raise your kids upon the deen in a Muslim country, so you seemed like you care about the deen. But this is insanity. Making takfeer on millions of people because of the actions of a few is crazy and you know it. Takfir is an extremely serious matter. Make dua for our brothers and sisters suffering there, and and make dua against their opressors, but don’t be stupid

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/78/130

Everyone defending the torture and misery of this girl and blaming Somalis using the usual lies, you can go f*ck yourselves and your fake religion. Ayubi and other fuckers specifically pretending they know about Islam, I don't want to read your hypocrisy and lack of faith.

Anyone who writes criticizing Somalis and claiming they have done something like this being done to this girl is someone who has no religion.

Gaaladaa tihiin wasee meesha beenta daaya.

Bro...I have seen you post around here. You married from back home, want to raise your kids upon the deen in a Muslim country, so you seemed like you care about the deen. But this is insanity. Making takfeer on millions of people because of the actions of a few is crazy and you know it. Takfir is an extremely serious matter. Make dua for our brothers and sisters suffering there, and and make dua against their opressors, but don’t be stupid

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/78/130

There is nothing to be careful about, they are gaalo iyo dhal gaaleed period.

Yes they do. What @EDsomali said was right. They were torturing, killing and brutalizing each other during the civil war and up to now they engage in retarded clan wars and burn each others villages. You're in denial if you say otherwise.

Edsomali is kalab been badan weeye adigana kalab kalaa tahay, yaa kilaab, beenta ka daaya meesha.

Do you live under a rock sxb?

Somalis genocided each other , threw people in to rivers to be eaten my crocodiles, stabbed pregnant women in their stomachs and many more unimaginable acts of violence during the civil war just because they happened to be from rival qabiils.

Worse than that all is that fact that some celebrate that as achievements. Now here we are up in arms about Arabs abusing Somalis when Somalis abuse each other is nothing and is probably the reason she left the country in the first place.

Beenaale khaa'ian ah ayaad tahay. Waxaad sheegtay wax aan soo aragnay ma aha ee sinjigaada wase meesha ka daa beenta. Afsoomaali ma taqan? Beenaale dulli ah ayaad tahay.

Write in Somali marka hore. Sheeg meesHaad kusoo aragtay waxaad meesha ku qortay.

I expect nothing less from bigot like you.

Last edited:
All the lies these hypocrites are writing is to defend and justify these savages torturing the poor girl. Lies and more lies about Somalis to justify their bigotry and hatred. Every Somali clan is in my blood and I traveled across the south, spent more time with other Somali clans than I did with my own clan as a child and I have never seen what these liars are talking about. Most likely these fuckers come from bigoted background who were part of what destroyed the country.

Anyone who criticizes Somalis is the problem in this thread. If you have no care, MOVE ALONG BUT YOU CAN'T ADD INSULT TO INJURY, SHOVE YOUR RELIGION UP YOUR ASS because it means nothing to US.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless the people of Libya they are only trying to protect their lands from somalis who don’t respect borders who would die for material gains who worship the material, the Libyan people have every right to defend their borders

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They have taken her left eye out or it might be severally damaged. all 40 guys raped her since Arabs are horny bastards. This girl will probably not make it, and if she do it miracle. I gave up on Arabs when I seen them torture and kill 80 Somali woman. People need to face there own size wallahi. Arab men are the biggest pussies. When I see the weak I have tendency of helping them, Arab men have tendency of feeling empowered seeing the weak and exploiting them. I once talked to UK Farah collecting money donations from somalis to help Syrian/palastian I told him why he doesn't send the money to his own people since we need help too. His only response was "f*ck off" I'm really in questioning Somali people. Anthore thing the girl might have been tricked or her own people sold her out. Your own people will feed you to the wolf to split the check. let's not blame Arabs only. anyway, if she makes it home I'm happy for her, and if she died I'm happy for her as well. She finally found peace
f*ck your essay listen to this somali girl in Libya telling farmaajo to mind his business and not release the somali prisoners in Libya she’s happy in Libya begging on the streets @Samaalic Era

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
f*ck your essay listen to this somali girl in Libya telling farmaajo to mind his business and not release the somali prisoners in Libya she’s happy in Libya begging on the streets @Samaalic Era

Imagine entering a country worse than Somalia illegally through the help of human traffickers who know your goal is to risk trying to get to Europe.

Instead they backstab you and get a quick buck passing you to their buddy who ransoms you off.

Tragic video but that's the reality of smuggling. Yet you have low iq outrage on sspot, "dEm evil AyrRabs"

Beenaale khaa'ian ah ayaad tahay. Waxaad sheegtay wax aan soo aragnay ma aha ee sinjigaada wase meesha ka daa beenta. Afsoomaali ma taqan? Beenaale dulli ah ayaad tahay.

Write in Somali marka hore. Sheeg meesHaad kusoo aragtay waxaad meesha ku qortay.

I expect nothing less from bigot like you.

:russ::russ:

I'm a liar?

I guess your right, maybe no bad things happened during the civil war , actually maybe there was no civil war at all.

:comeon::comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine entering a country worse than Somalia illegally through the help of human traffickers who know your goal is to risk trying to get to Europe.

Instead they backstab you and get a quick buck passing you to their buddy who ransoms you off.

Tragic video but that's the reality of smuggling. Yet you have low iq outrage on sspot, "dEm evil AyrRabs"
This girl is in Libya her parents paid 10,000 dollars to get her to Libya, she explained her situation hear it from the horses mouth no point replying to me

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhilada ku dhashay uu sheeg garac garac dhalay
Hooyada waas may the curse of Allah be upon your grandmother and your great grandmother may the curse of Allah be upon your family tree hooyada waase wecel oo wecel dhalay:farole:

Mofo the crocodile tears somalis have done worse to eachother look what happened in Mogadishu and entire clan cleansed likewise in hargaysa women and children bombed by other somalis into smithreens

All the lies these hypocrites are writing is to defend and justify these savages torturing the poor girl. Lies and more lies about Somalis to justify their bigotry and hatred. Every Somali clan is in my blood and I traveled across the south, spent more time with other Somali clans than I did with my own clan as a child and I have never seen what these liars are talking about. Most likely these fuckers come from bigoted background who were part of what destroyed the country.

Anyone who criticizes Somalis is the problem in this thread. If you have no care, MOVE ALONG BUT YOU CAN'T ADD INSULT TO INJURY, SHOVE YOUR RELIGION UP YOUR ASS because it means nothing to US.
Dude relax. You are a great poster and an eloquent writer but let's not be in denial. What happens to poor Somalis in Libya is something that hurts us all and we hate that but what I find ironic is the same Somalis who hate on Arabs for the crimes they commit are the same Somalis who celebrate when their qabiil kills another qabiil.

Also, the civil war was brutal and Somalis committed unimaginable disgusting crimes against each other like deliberate famines, killings, rape, torture and all sorts of unspeakable crimes way worst then what any Arab did to a Somali. What @EDsomali mentioned is facts and there's credible sources to back that up.

For us to simply point out this simple fact doesn't make us "Self haters" nor does it mean we "Come from bigoted backgrounds" nor does it mean we "Are justifying it." Until Somalis address the elephant in the room (which is clan bigotry) and stop throwing glasses when your house is made of glass is when our nation becomes serious. On this forum and social media, you have certain low life qabiilists who celebrate when they burn another village or destroy a rival clan. When I went to Bosaso, 2 sub clans were killing each other so my uncle had to move to a qabiil mixed neighborhood to avoid being killed in clan beefs. My Aunt was stopped by a tribal militia so she was shot in the arm (Alhamdulilah she survived). There's so many examples of ill clan bigotry I could give you, you should study Somalis more.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dude relax. You are a great poster and an eloquent writer but let's not be in denial. What happens to poor Somalis in Libya is something that hurts us all and we hate that but what I find ironic is the same Somalis who hate on Arabs for the crimes they commit are the same Somalis who celebrate when their qabiil kills another qabiil.

Also, the civil war was brutal and Somalis committed unimaginable disgusting crimes against each other like deliberate famines, killings, rape, torture and all sorts of unspeakable crimes way worst then what any Arab did to a Somali. What @EDsomali mentioned is facts and there's credible sources to back that up.

For us to simply point out this simple fact doesn't make us "Self haters" nor does it mean we "Come from bigoted backgrounds" nor does it mean we "Are justifying it." Until Somalis address the elephant in the room (which is clan bigotry) and stop throwing glasses when your house is made of glass is when our nation becomes serious. On this forum and social media, you have certain low life qabiilists who celebrate when they burn another village or destroy a rival clan. When I went to Bosaso, 2 sub clans were killing each other so my uncle had to move to a qabiil mixed neighborhood to avoid being killed in clan beefs. My Aunt was stopped by a tribal militia so she was shot in the arm (Alhamdulilah she survived). There's so many examples of ill clan bigotry I could give you, you should study Somalis more.
Bosaso kulaha what a liar hooyada waas look at this unadulterated enmity he has Alhamdulillah there has never been a war in bosaso ku dhimo cuqdada guun yaheey guunta dhashay

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yes it did happen you dumbfuck. When I was there, these 2 sub clans of Ali jibrahil and Ali Saleebaan were beefing. I'm not trying to derail this thread but I was there and heard the stories.
You fukked up when you tried beefing a nigga with 28k posts he CLEARLY got the time for you :mjlol::lolbron:

Trending