Where are the Arab bootyclappers? This is heartbreaking

Saxib I wouldn't allow them to roam in my city and marry our women for free.

The type of people who are coming to Somalia are the same as that young girl being tortured and her body being cut to pieces alive. Unlike the guys who in here were judging the victim and blaming Somalis to justify the barbarity on tape, it would be beyond Somali culture and character to torture refugees or someone like that. I can tell you, even in the worst days of chaos in Somalia, when someone did something bad, others came to the aid of the victim and sometimes relatives went to war with each other defending a victim. I know Somalis and spent good time with them across clans and different regions to learn from them and see their culture by pure chance, there are things Somalis collectively can not stand for. Leave it to Arabs to video tape an innocent human-being their heads being cut off or being tortured like this girl.

I swear to god, the guys in here justifying these barbarity by blaming Somalis have zero shred of dignity.

The best thing is to Educate Somalis and the dangers posed by Arab Savages to them. They should be airing tapes like these back home and on TVs to get the message across and to show how disturbingly fucked up people are in Yemen and Libya.

Here is how graceful and dignified Somalis by culture are

After a decade in Mogadishu, Tanzanian refugees return to Zanzibar:

"
The heads of households were young men when they left Zanzibar in January 2001, fleeing riots and violence following the October 2000 elections there. They were among 2,000 refugees who fled from the Tanzanian island of Pemba.

They travelled to Kenya, some by boat to the port of Mombasa, where they were recognized as refugees by UNHCR and transferred to Dadaab refugee camp. While some repatriated already in 2001, others spontaneously left the camp, deciding not to return home, but instead to move on to the Somali capital Mogadishu, as well further north to Yemen.

Most married Somali women, had children, and integrated into Somali society. However, in 2010 some of them approached the UNHCR office in Mogadishu to ask for help in returning to Pemba, a request that kick-started the process which led to this weekend’s repatriations.

Despite arriving in the Somali capital amid civil war these refugees made a living opening barber shops, working as carpenters, fishermen and even as teachers. But like many others in Somalia’s war-torn capital they were forced to relocate within the city."

These mixed are arab and Bantu Muslims.... And their experience in Somalia.

https://www.unhcr.org/en-us/news/br...dishu-tanzanian-refugees-return-zanzibar.html

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This girl is in Libya her parents paid 10,000 dollars to get her to Libya, she explained her situation hear it from the horses mouth no point replying to me

No I agree with you. My post was in support of what you're saying. I can't speak somali tho. If you can drop 10,000 dollars you clearly are not a refugee
:francis:

A School for Yemenis in Somalia Keeps Dreams Alive

MOGADISHU, Somalia—Sudd Khalif, 16, was among 35 students competing to answer a teacher’s question in a packed classroom at the Yemeni Community School here.

Khalif fled the civil war in Yemen, his home country, two years ago, postponing his dream of becoming a doctor. Now he needs to study hard, he said, because he still hopes to study medicine some day.

“I want to achieve my dream in Somalia,” said Khalif. “I had given up in life” in Yemen, he said. “But I thank God that everything is going well now. I’m now lucky to access education like other people.”

Khalif is among 5,800 Yemeni refugees who are trying to make a new life in Somalia—an irony, given that thousands of Somalis in the past have fled to Yemen to escape violence in their country.

https://www.al-fanarmedia.org/2018/02/school-yemenis-somalia-keeps-dreams-alive/

This IS superior and more Islamic culture Somalis Have, and they shouldn't change it because of the savagery of others. Nobility is by culture and SOMALIS ARE NOBLE.

It is noble, but we are not saints sxb. Revenge is just and xalal

The sentiment is mutual but the only person you will find in Somalia is someone like the poor Somali girl being tortured to death, so it will make Somalis no different from the savages in that godforsaken sand dunes of Libya.

Abti, Nobility is by culture and Somalis are some of the noblest people on earth. We can not give up our culture and be like the savages.

As long as Somalis existed, they prided themselves in giving the outsider who sought refuge among them equal treatment and safety.

I wouldn't change that character in Somalis. Every outsider who gets to know Somalis have nothing but praise for their culture.

The only negative people about Somalis I see often are Somalis online sick and bigoted who self-hate.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
:dwill:I'm shocked. We really have people who are defending the arabs over this poor suffering woman. You say where is your islam when someone calls them gaalo based on their doings but you wont question these evil people?

Where is the Islam in torturing and killing innocent people?:gucciwhat:

Yes while i do think that no Somali should travel to any of these Arab countries, the reality is they have no other alternative. It's easy to ask why are they doing this from the comfort of your safe house. Somalia is dangerous so they wish to do tahriib because of that. None of us can imagine the horror these people go through on their daily life.

We really need our own FBI that goes to these foreign countries to save our people. :jaynerd:

:ufdup:As a bantu you should know that Somalis sold your people to goat fuckers and taxed them heavy! This why I say bantus in Somalia should go back to their villages in Tanzania or Kenya, where ever tf them es come from.

He is Not Bantu and Bantu somalis are somali nationals. They are also muslims, some of them came with Islam from Tanzania and Mozambique.

Don't take the bait. He is prolly a non-bantu and non-somali sicko trying to trigger people.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take a bit of time off. It's not good to watch these videos and let your emotions get the better of you.

There are African countries that burn and ransack Somalis like South Africa despite Somalia being a known advocate against the Apartheid in the 70s and 80s and then you have Arab countries like Syria (not the current mashed up one) and Kuwait that use to give Somalis free scholarships!

I don't know how this Magafe fella is still untouchable but clearly he is making $$$ and it feeds into the Libyan economy - i heard there was an open slave trade in Tripoli when Gadaffi was killed. You can't tell me Magafe spares supposedly Arab minority immigrants either. This is just a scheme where the strong pray on the weak.

We have to educate our young ppl back home, i know the Heritage Institute think tank have held many seminars on the Tahriib problem and they are raising awareness.

If you have family back home who ask about Europe, please do not lie or make them jealous. The mind of a young person in Somalia is fragile, i'm sure some have gone on Tahriib on a whim because they cannot bare to live the rest of their lives back home.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Take a bit of time off. It's not good to watch these videos and let your emotions get the better of you.

There are African countries that burn and ransack Somalis like South Africa despite Somalia being a known advocate against the Apartheid in the 70s and 80s and then you have Arab countries like Syria (not the current mashed up one) and Kuwait that use to give Somalis free scholarships!

I don't know how this Magafe fella is still untouchable but clearly he is making $$$ and it feeds into the Libyan economy - i heard there was an open slave trade in Tripoli when Gadaffi was killed. You can't tell me Magafe spares supposedly Arab minority immigrants either. This is just a scheme where the strong pray on the weak.

We have to educate our young ppl back home, i know the Heritage Institute think tank have held many seminars on the Tahriib problem and they are raising awareness.

If you have family back home who ask about Europe, please do not lie or make them jealous. The mind of a young person in Somalia is fragile, i'm sure some have gone on Tahriib on a whim because they cannot bare to live the rest of their lives back home.
I agree Walal. You are right

Little fucker got me out of character.
:mjkkk:

This made us all feel certain ways bruh. Then you have people who lack wisdom and common sense writing from their rear ends making a mockery of a victim being tortured to death.

A Muslim's first reaction to witnessing great injustice like this is to want to save the person and fight the violators of human decency, not blame the victim and her society.

Trending

Latest posts