Whenever it rains here in Hargeisa cars can't even move, floods rage like the Nile river N every st

Status
Not open for further replies.
In '30 years of peace and prosperity', the cartoon state of SL wasn't even able to lay 10kms of stormwater or wastewater drains. Maybe in another 30 years they may be able to the very basic technology required to manufacture reinforced concrete pipes (or fibre reinforced concrete pipes).

images

It's sad because it isn't difficult to do, neither it is too expensive to do.

Do you have a spare Billion dollars in your pocket, motherfucker?

How is a country operating on 300 million dollars a year gonna pay for infrastructure that even rich nations like UK struggle to improve?

DRACO

VIP
Waryaa u dirty criminal ive sent your co ordinates to Hargeisa popo HQ.
Expect your hotel door to be knocked down like dabz:francis:
I held back as long as i could sxb

Report charges:
Defamation
Spreading false information
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

How is a country operating on 300 million dollars a year gonna pay for infrastructure that even rich nations like UK struggle to improve?

:drakelaugh: I love how just pulled that out of your arse. A spare billion? Struggling like the UK? We aren't talking about modern railways, undersea tunnels, or smart motorways. We are talking about stormdrains ffs. I know too well of SL's situation, but in all these years SL hasn't provided drainage to a single one their roads.

The only person here that could fault me was waraabe, who caught onto my hypocrisy lmao.

BANTU

+op MVLI
What he's saying is that there should be drainage.
Puntland needs drainage much less than Maroodi Jeex and other nortern places.
If there's a comparison, ot should be between Hargeisa and the south.
Fair enough, it's a dumb comparison and that's what I pointed out

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Most of the stuff I have seen of Somalia were mostly from YouTube vlogs. The videos changed my narrative on Somalia being a hell hole. But now I'm reading your experiences in hargeisa and it's pretty shocking.the fact they don't have a sewage system is just terrible.

i know people are considering moving back to Somalia and building a nice home there but I can't see myself living like a king while everyone else in my area is struggling to survive.
Have you seen diaspora members who moved back and have done this^

Adeer!

This is what I've experienced...imagine trying to walk through that for 4 miles

IMG_0481.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly same here in Muqdisho you're talking about Cars lool ppl can't even move,:noneck: i think KM4 area is better, but other places are the same shit sxb i am starting to believe even Siad Barre cared about this 3 km meme:farmajoyaab:

I am aware of our status as a cesspool

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Loooool damn right they don't give af about safety bunch of khat eating zombies. Have you seen the cars who deliver khat. They are unstoppable. Hooligans on top of the car throwing huge sacks of khat to each place while the car is racing.
That truck killed two women in Gailey city recently.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waryaa u dirty criminal ive sent your co ordinates to Hargeisa popo HQ.
Expect your hotel door to be knocked down like dabz:francis:
I held back as long as i could sxb

Report charges:
Defamation
Spreading false information
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

I'll do even crazier than Dabz, I'll claim that they cut off my manhood :what:

It cost the UK 4.2 million to build there sewage systems. It won't cost much to build a makeshift sewage system in a few cities.

It cost the UK 4.2 million to build there sewage systems. It won't cost much to build a makeshift sewage system in a few cities.

UK economy is about 4000x bigger than Somaliland's. Also it's not just the sewage system but a detailed road, bridge and drainage system which costs millions per mile.

You are right though, Somalis are letting litres of water escape into the sea that can be used for irrigation systems and reservoirs.

add inflation from 1856 ya idiot
We wouldn't have these problems if lazy geeljire put their differences aside and dug up those precious resources. That would provide us half the metals to build our own pipes it doesn't take rocket science. How did the Romans build sewage pipes back in 3500 BC without any technology and only the knowledge of science that we have access to today. You want to make a difference this Ramadan then adopt a geeljire and send him free science books and old GCSE books. We can't sit around encouraging incompetency and not criticizing our own faults as a ppl.

UK economy is about 4000x bigger than Somaliland's. Also it's not just the sewage system but a detailed road, bridge and drainage system which costs millions per mile.

You are right though, Somalis are letting litres of water escape into the sea that can be used for irrigation systems and reservoirs.
Ask yourself why that is brother. The UK is only a 1/3 the size of Somalia and has potentially less resources. Most geeljires back home have simply accepted their circumstances and have no drive or ambition, whilst many in the diaspora fail to make good use of the education system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts