Whenever it rains here in Hargeisa cars can't even move, floods rage like the Nile river N every st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ilaahay naclad ha ku rido the leadership of this city.

The people here are also complicit in this situation.

To make matters worse the city turns into an open sewage.

IMG_0476.jpg

Cars come to standstill then people walk through waters that are up to their ankles.

I am thoroughly disgusted

In '30 years of peace and prosperity', the cartoon state of SL wasn't even able to lay 10kms of stormwater or wastewater drains. Maybe in another 30 years they may be able to the very basic technology required to manufacture reinforced concrete pipes (or fibre reinforced concrete pipes).

images

It's sad because it isn't difficult to do, neither it is too expensive to do.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In '30 years of peace and prosperity', the cartoon state of SL wasn't even able to lay 10kms of stormwater or wastewater drains. Maybe in another 30 years they may be able to the very basic technology required to manufacture reinforced concrete pipes (or fibre reinforced concrete pipes).

images

It's sad because it isn't difficult to do, neither it is too expensive to do.
Thats because this takes time and planning things Somali leaders are crap at their only thing they do is talk about stuff that sounds good

Mercury

VIP

View attachment 41084

Cars come to standstill then people walk through waters that are up to their ankles.

The people are living in lies

Somebody films an aerial view of the city and everybody are cheering how beautiful it is

Lets be realistic its full with trash and animals walking around and 90% of all neighbourhoods are filled with no roads just rocks We dont even have a waste management nor sewage system

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
The people are living in lies

Somebody films an aerial view of the city and everybody are cheering how beautiful it is

Lets be realistic its full with trash and animals walking around and 90% of all neighbourhoods are filled with no roads just rocks We dont even have a waste management nor sewage system
Oversized refugee camp wallahi

Mercury

VIP
Im not suprised a single person in the government even talked about this issue a normal person in that position and situation would talk to the news and atleast highlight they are aware of this situation and working on solutions
image.png
image.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm here and I've seen it with my own eyes

IMG_0478.jpg

Absolutely deceiving picture

IMG_0479.jpg

True reality

The people of this city are complicit in this crime of xayawaanimo. The fact that they won't rise up and arrest the city government leaders for corruption, mismanagement and incompetency

View attachment 41084

We need to build a sewage system, what a waste of rainwater. It only costs 4 billion and the government have not taken initiative.

Mercury

VIP

View attachment 41094

View attachment 41095

True reality

The people of this city are complicit in this crime of xayawaanimo. The fact that they won't rise up and arrest the city government leaders for corruption, mismanagement and incompetency
Problem is that the people are content with how things are 27 years and all the neighbour hoods got no roads just path filled with rocks they dont realize the government is dragging the country back 10 years by not prioritizing whats important they are incompetent

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

View attachment 41094

View attachment 41095

True reality

Iam sure many isaaq youth will be shocked to see this in reality.

I was tricked by the nice photos and video of xamar. Until i visited it and saw the city is full of garbage and shit.

Mercury

VIP
Iam sure many isaaq youth will be shocked to see this in reality.

I was tricked by the nice photos and video of xamar. Until i visited it and saw the city is full of garbage and shit.
Any Somali in a leader position should have a meeting with the public where people can voice their complaints and opinions

This happened once what I now the Mayor of Hargeisa was hurdled with questions until he got pissed and left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts