Whenever it rains here in Hargeisa cars can't even move, floods rage like the Nile river N every st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ilaahay naclad ha ku rido the leadership of this city.

The people here are also complicit in this situation.

To make matters worse the city turns into an open sewage.

View attachment 41084

Cars come to standstill then people walk through waters that are up to their ankles.

I am thoroughly disgusted

West have Snow, Somalia has Water to stop human function lol

World

VIP
What does Somaliland even do with the hundreds of millions they make in revenue? They haven't even built anything as simple as a road.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
In '30 years of peace and prosperity', the cartoon state of SL wasn't even able to lay 10kms of stormwater or wastewater drains. Maybe in another 30 years they may be able to the very basic technology required to manufacture reinforced concrete pipes (or fibre reinforced concrete pipes).

images

It's sad because it isn't difficult to do, neither it is too expensive to do.
Somaliland is an isolated unrecognized de facto state.The peace and prosperity that we talk about is the fact that we managed to do the impossible and survive 27 years isolated from investors,investments and major companies while operating on a budget that we fully funded ourselves.This is why Somalia has a huge external debt but Somaliland has no debt at all.

The reason why FGS is crying so much lately is because for the first time ever another country has ignored the world and gave us a big investment.Soon with that money development will follow in much needed crucial sectors.:banderas:

World

VIP
Do you have a spare Billion dollars in your pocket, motherfucker?

How is a country operating on 300 million dollars a year gonna pay for infrastructure that even rich nations like UK struggle to improve?
So what has Somaliland done then? Let's say half of that goes towards the military, where does the other half go?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
It's the Mayor of Hargeisa and guys Admin that's at fault. He keeps stealing all the money the city gets and because of nepotism he's not held accountable.

Nothing Todo with the central government but I hope they clampdown on him

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
It's the Mayor of Hargeisa and guys Admin that's at fault. He keeps stealing all the money the city gets and because of nepotism he's not held accountable.

Nothing Todo with the central government but I hope they clampdown on him
That fat f*ck and the rest of those in the local government are the problems.In Gabiley city I was shocked to see city workers dressed in yellow jumpsuits collecting garbage.The city was far more clean than Hargeisa or Borama.It all comes down to local governments and the local people to demand competent leaders instead of choosing corrupt folks out of qabyaalad

The reason most of the people are complacent has alot to do with clan politics. Nobody ever accuses their own qabil of being corrupt they only accuses other clans, which then creates a society where everybody just points a finger at eachother and nothing ever gets done. Meanwhile the corrupt fake politicians use this to their advantage to loot whatever resources they can into thier pockets. And these are the people that want to be recognized as a country.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
The reason most of the people are complacent has alot to do with clan politics. Nobody ever accuses their own qabil of being corrupt they only accuses other clans, which then creates a society where everybody just points a finger at eachother and nothing ever gets done. Meanwhile the corrupt fake politicians use this to their advantage to loot whatever resources they can into thier pockets. And these are the people that want to be recognized as a country.
SL shouldn't be a country but you ans are responsible enough to be a country? Get the f*ck out of here before I backhand you across your ass face.

Amisomians shouldn't even be in this thread :camby:

SL shouldn't be a country but you ans are responsible enough to be a country? Get the f*ck out of here before I backhand you across your ass face.

Amisomians shouldn't even be in this thread :camby:
I was talking about somalis as a whole with their clan politics that destroyed the country. And somaliland wants to be recognized even tho it opreates in the same destructive and backwards way. Your one of the many degenerates losers that use other qabils as an scapegoat instead of coming with solutions to fix your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.