When you get married, how many times will

How many times will you sleep with your spouse?

• few times a week

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Once a day

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • More than once a day

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
If you haven’t been in a long term sexual relationship, then you wouldn’t be able to answer these questions. There is a difference between being a thirsty guy/girl who has been sexually repressed since birth, and having a high libido.

I've committed past sins that I do not want to talk about. I'm now a changed man and became a bit religious. I'm now focusing on my future goals before everything else.

Stop acting like u are non virgin awoowe u are the greatest virgin in this forum u never touched a woman kulaha I made sins waxaad iska dhigi qof player ah who use the get girls saaxib xagaa laad bullshitka!

If you haven’t been in a long term sexual relationship, then you wouldn’t be able to answer these questions. There is a difference between being a thirsty guy/girl who has been sexually repressed since birth, and having a high libido.
This :qri8gs7:
finally some one said it

This whole thread had me like:draketf:

Stop acting like u are non virgin awoowe u are the greatest virgin in this forum u never touched a woman kulaha I made sins waxaad iska dhigi qof player ah who use the get girls saaxib xagaa laad bullshitka!
Kkkk adan stays calling out you faaraxs. Keep at it aboowe. :pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You're just saying that to sound smart when really you aren't. Are you married? Because if you aren't then it's best to stay silent because at this point you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I know some dudes who asked these questions before and weren't married. Now they're married and what they wished back then is happening in their relationship now, so yes I can ask these questions.

World

VIP
You're just saying that to sound smart when really you aren't. Are you married? Because if you aren't then it's best to stay silent because at this point you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I know some dudes who asked these questions and weren't married. Now their married and what they wished back then is happening in their relationship now, so yes I can ask these questions.
Listen Mr. 6’4, 250 pounds, light skin, soon to be doctor at the best university in Canada,

I don’t believe you know anybody outside of your immediate family you basement dwelling loser. Your occupation is being a low life bum on YouTube.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:tacky:Thankfully no man will ever reach their sexual potential - one male could literally impregnate every fertile woman on earth several times over. Imagine paying that much child support? In an America, you'd be in prison for several lifetimes. Probably until the sun goes Super Nova. And that's if they give you a light sentence. :bell: @Cognitivedissonance
In the words of the great esteemed philosopher and poet the illustrious physicist and scientists his excellency sir shaggy it wasn't me

Listen Mr. 6’4, 250 pounds, light skin, soon to be doctor at the best university in Canada,

I don’t believe got you know anybody outside of your immediate family you basement dwelling loser. Your occupation is being a low life bum on YouTube.

:deadosama::deadpeter::deadrose:
Labadiin sworn enemies maa tihiin?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I don’t believe got you know anybody outside of your immediate family you basement dwelling loser.

Listen you incel trolling basement dwelling bastard. Don't put your insecurities onto me just because your sisters were victims of Anjabi Salafi reverts. After I exposed your ignorance, this is how you replied me lmfao?

Listen, if you aren't married and if you didn't weren't a sexually frustrated dude then you shouldn't be talking and making shit up you simpleton dolt. You slandering me won't save your ignorance you stupid child.

Who cares what you believe. I've shown my receipts here unlike you.

World

VIP
Listen you incel trolling basement dwelling bastard. Don't put your insecurities onto me just because your sisters were victims of Anjabi Salafi reverts. After I exposed your ignorance, this is how you replied me lmfao?

Listen, if you aren't married and if you didn't weren't a sexually frustrated dude then you shouldn't be talking and making shit up you simpleton dolt. You slandering me won't save your ignorance you stupid child.

Who cares what you believe. I've shown my receipts here unlike you.
Don’t come for me when this is what you do with your free time:

1593697D-C0AF-42A5-8FA7-BDA71A62C079.jpeg

6DE585DB-AC9F-4212-B957-9DAE28F09164.jpeg

:mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don’t come for me when this is what you do with your free time:

View attachment 47954

View attachment 47955
:mjlol:

You making fake accounts or using index elements doesn't mean shit. I can do the same. How do you know that's me? That's not even my picture LMFAO!

I guess me karbashing you and exposing you just makes you lose control. You should go outside kid instead of faking things to make yourself feel better. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts