When you get married, how many times will

How many times will you sleep with your spouse?

• few times a week

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Once a day

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • More than once a day

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me!!! I will give her my sugulle once a month as a punishment for her not cooking and cleaning if she cooks and clean I will punish her with the sugulle every night!! Mashaallah and astaghfurullah!

Laakin I don't understand today I saw nothing but sex and horny threads jun 19th Tuesday is maalinti qooqa miyaa wayaab!!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Laakin I don't understand today I saw nothing but sex and horny threads jun 19th Tuesday is maalinti qooqa miyaa wayaab!!

I was countering degeneracy and want to know how many times will people do it once they get married. See how positive this thread is compared to other qashins? :icon lol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Mornings wasmo :ahh::ahh:

On the dining table when im back:banderas:

Dessert for that couchie when shes about to sleep and I'll cut to the local maqaaxi for some fadhi ku dirir:mjkkk:

I was countering degeneracy and wanting to know how many times people will do it once they get married.

Saaxib don't worry I know u work out when u work out u become the biggest horniest gorilla in the house I feel that too because u see alot of women in the gym who make u say la xawla out of shock when u see their hotness but lower your gaze so I will give u a pass to post this thread saaxib!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How come 0 was not an option? Your survey is from the pov of a lecherous male. :farole:I can smell the bias emanating from it. On the upside, I've learned something new. Marriage seems demanding.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Everyday in the morning. I am more refreshed in the morning and I feel more masculine when I wake up. I don't think sex at night time is better. More than once a day and it won't feel as good.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm going hard in the paint every night until I can't go hard in the paint. There will be golden years and then golden memories.
:dabcasar:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How come 0 was not an option. Your survey is from the pov of a lecherous male. :farole:I can smell the bias emanating from it. On the upside, I've learned something new. Marriage seems demanding.

I know you're not an asexual. That's a fake Cadaan thing. :mjlol:

How will you produce kids? Weren't you a Somali supremacist? You're starting to hurt my head huuno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending