When you get married, how many times will

How many times will you sleep with your spouse?

• few times a week

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Once a day

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • More than once a day

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I always wanted to make this thread but other threads gave me confidence. I'm speaking about health and marriage benefits, not like other degenerate threads.
True. You are keeping it at marriage. At least it ain't like that retarded "how many of you are virgin" thread. You might as well wear a t-shirt that says, "someone bang me please!".

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know you're not an asexual. That's a fake Cadaan thing. :mjlol:

How will you produce kids? Weren't you a Somali supremacist? You're starting to hurt my head huuno.

I'm a lot of things. I have various roles and I'm imaginative. Intellectually, I'm not a bore. Spontaneous - no one knows what I have in store. Hence, the migraine.

Wrong thread, you lot will add a splash of innuendo to my Rated G words. :whoa:

Children are a blessing. They come via prayers and stuff. Coitus is what chimps do. Humans are more, evolved soomaha.

I'm a lot of things. I have various roles and I'm imaginative. Intellectually, I'm not a bore. Spontaneous - no one knows what I have in store. Hence, the migraine.

Wrong thread, you lot will add a splash of innuendo. :whoa:

Children are a blessing. They come via prayers and stuff. Coitus is what chimps do. Humans are more, evolved soomaha.

Your English is too big what is migraine, innuendo coitus ,imaginitive, spontaneous, intellectually, bismillahi raxmaani raxiim walle waa laga sheeken!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your English is too big what is migraine, innuendo coitus ,imaginitive intellectually, bismillahi raxmaani raxiim walle waa laga sheeken!!

A migraine - kind of like a severe headache
Coitus - sex
Imaginative - creative
Intellectual - a lifelong learner that challenges themselves (by reading books)

Personally once a day but I think over the course of a marriage, this will drop to a few times a week for sure.

Anyone can be educated. :pachah1:We have internet access. YouTube has thousands of free audiobooks. It's possible even if you're lazy.

I'm not lazy first of all just because you are educated doesn't mean u can make fun of me I don't believe in books I believe in experience and hand to hand learning I was a school cleaner but now I'm a security guard part time and apprentice ship on the other hand in construction aiming for construction manager u believe in books while I believe in money (high income) don't throw your bullshit around me u lonely desperate woman believe in what u believe but don't drag me down with your bullshit bcz u better than me in English doesn't Mean u better than me in maths and science doqon yahay madaxa dheer!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:tacky:Thankfully no man will ever reach their sexual potential - one male could literally impregnate every fertile woman on earth several times over. Imagine paying that much child support? In an America, you'd be in prison for several lifetimes. Probably until the sun goes Super Nova. And that's if they give you a light sentence. :bell: @Cognitivedissonance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending