When you get married, how many times will

How many times will you sleep with your spouse?

• few times a week

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Once a day

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • More than once a day

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not lazy first of all just because you are educated doesn't mean u can make fun of me I don't believe in books I believe in experience and hand to hand learning I was a school cleaner but now I'm a security guard part time and apprentice ship on the other hand in construction aiming for construction manager u believe in books while I believe in money (high income) don't throw your bullshit around me u lonely desperate woman believe in what u believe but don't drag me down with your bullshit bcz u better than me in English doesn't Mean u better than me in maths and science doqon yahay madaxa dheer!!

You have a short temper. And I don't think you understood me. I said, even if someone is not into reading it's accessible online in many formats. For those of us, that don't have much time audio is a way one way we can listen to books. Especially for someone with poor eyesight (eye strain) or those of us that are lazy (didn't even mention you directly I was speaking generally).

I am not criticizing you. I don't know you. Yet, you insulted me for no reason. Caadi Iska dhiig, kid. There is no need to be sensitive about this. People follow different roads in life. And if I was desperate I would have settled.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm a lot of things. I have various roles and I'm imaginative. Intellectually, I'm not a bore. Spontaneous - no one knows what I have in store. Hence, the migraine.

Wrong thread, you lot will add a splash of innuendo to my Rated G words. :whoa:

Children are a blessing. They come via prayers and stuff. Coitus is what chimps do. Humans are more, evolved soomaha.

Seriously your bewildering persona gives me neuralgia. Why can't you be comprehensible next time huuno?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Its hard to stop being an enigma. :faysalwtf:I wish there was an off switch. I confuse me too, sometimes.

Your life is literally paradoxical, no offence. The way you describe yourself is perplexing and self-contradictory.

You say you are asexual but want to have kids? You claim to be a Somali supremacist but against the whole notion of marriage when it's substantially part of the Somali culture and religion?

I didn't mean to expose you nor dishearten you but I just want the answers. :whoa:

You know that if you do everynight you need to ghusl everynight which is easy for the guys. But women dont want to get their hair wet every single day.

You know that if you do everynight you need to ghusl everynight which is easy for the guys. But women dont want to get their hair wet every single day.

My cousin told me she has sex every day with her husband and does ghusul and washes her hair for about 2 years by now and she still has a head full of good hair. I'll update you when she starts to get a bidaar. :stevej:

My cousin told me she has sex every day with her husband and does ghusul and washes her hair for about 2 years by now and she still has a head full of good hair. I'll update you when she starts to get a bidaar. :stevej:

Why would she tell you that. Those sort of things shiuld be kept private between husband and wife.

You are right. There are many factors to consider. There is no regular sex with fixed dates, specially in real marrage. That is pure fantasy. Too many virgins here displaying their inexperience.
:ayaanswag:

We are all virgins here u know why because we are muslims ALLAHU AKBAR praise us the pure virgins I know u guys want us lakin we say NO we are for the xalimos specially dark-skin shiny melty chocolate xalimos one more time ALLAHU AKBAR✊✊✊✊✊✊

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think once a day is tooo much sxb, you'll feel lethargic through out the whole week.

I have a high libido so I know once a day is enough for me sxb. It also has many health benefits for it.

Plus, I'm not like those crazy Faraaxs and Xalimos who want sex more than once a day. I think that is too much for me personally and will make them feel lethargic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending