When will you make the move back home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I rented Percy Jackson the last Olympian from the library 2 years ago so my brother can read it. The Asshole never did and I just got the book back.

I’m afraid I owed the library too much.

Prepare for people taking books

I would get people to deposit money ( 500 shillings or 1 dollar) whenever they take a book out , to give them the incentive not to lose or damage the book, but most books would have to be read in the library only.

Scheduled reading clubs, so that people come and discuss the books they are reading.

and on the doors I would have those barcode detectors , so people can't just walk out with books.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Most people abandon their plan to move back after they wake up from their dreams, so will you guys

I get your visit to Somalia was awful, but there are plenty of people who go back and feel at home. Most of the development in Somalia is because youth from the west have gone back and started a business or a project.

Try another city next time.

I get your visit to Somalia was awful, but there are plenty of people who go back and feel at home. Most of the development in Somalia is because youth from the west have gone back and started a business or a project.

Try another city next time.

My visit was great but I realized the place won’t develop, I plan to visit many times again

Subxanallah waa war cajeeb ah hope your trip changes your view
My trip to the fairyland isnt gonna change nothing ive rid hard time in sland i can tell you straight unless your filthy rich dont bother moving back the place is hellhole were us westerners arent welcome everyone sees you as outsider i feel more welcomed in fucking surrey by gaalo futo cad its not the place to be trustme

My trip to the fairyland isnt gonna change nothing ive rid hard time in sland i can tell you straight unless your filthy rich dont bother moving back the place is hellhole were us westerners arent welcome everyone sees you as outsider i feel more welcomed in fucking surrey by gaalo futo cad its not the place to be trustme

waaw waad saxsantahay in terms of not fitting in. My trip home they would constantly ask why I’m so light and why my blood was soo red like it’s not meant to be that color when a qoodax pricked me. We had to escape real quick to kenya when we heard sixir rumours going around.

waaw waad saxsantahay in terms of not fitting in. My trip home they would constantly ask why I’m so light and why my blood was soo red like it’s not meant to be that color when a qoodax pricked me. We had to escape real quick to kenya when we heard sixir rumours going around.
Its not the place to be wallahi they actually do that sixir shit foreal i remember when i was in ceelafweyn all these girls would keep asking my cousins to hook me up with them i would always say no and then later on i ended up with measles thats how they play . Another time i was in the miyye with my uncle we met these group of guys who were camping near our camp so we ask them were there from only one was talking for them the rest had their heads covered in white robes he said they walked all the way from garrissa and their on their way to hargeisa i dint buy it. Wholetime the guys with their heads covered were holding tusbaxs chanting in some weird language they were on some real satanic shit.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Already did, now building up more wealth in Canada and will be going back very soon

Have you ever been to Mexico? Do you speak spanish? wallahi i still find your mix to be so cajiib i still cant wrap my head around it. :noneck:
Yes but just for couple of days, because I initially were visiting relatives in Burbank in CA and my cousins took me to Mexico. Yes, I do speak Spanish and couple of other languages. You’re not the only basically everyone I’ve ever told.

Tbh I am waiting that the clan-system isn’t as dominant in our society! I don’t think qabil is a bad thing but Somalia’s obsession with it is destructive! We should use qabil for recognizing purposes rather than to take down another somali because you share the same qabil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending