When will you make the move back home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After i build up a strong company business in the west and make my money. Then i will full-fill my promise to the lord and go back home to build businesses there which will created many jobs. If i become a billionaire i will fund the building of infrastructure and will help start campaigns to fight back against climate change (desertification,droughts etc..etc). After i get married and have 10 children with multiple wives, i will hand my businesses to my children and will make my way into politics. In that chapter of my life i will become president and unite the whole country south to north and will build a great wall made of iron to keep out all foreigners and will move our country into the first world status.

:trumpsmirk:

Mashallah many friends of mine used to think that way back in our teens, we grew up and become wiser, we realized Somalis are horrible people unworthy of anything good.

Take care of your family and close relatives, f*ck the rest

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mashallah many friends of mine used to think that way back in our teens, we grew up and become wiser, we realized Somalis are horrible people unworthy of anything good.

You're European in your whole persona so it would make sense you wont be welcomed in somalia cause you are a gaal who despises Muslims and islam.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A khaniis like you will be killed

Uff hooyaadaa was

Khaniis
I can speak my mother tongue and i am proud of my culture and way of life i have been back home and everytime i have been shown nothing but compassion my people embrace me and i love my land my tribe and way of life sippin caano geel daily.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I was thinking about it but I’ve got cousins who want to move from Somalia, few are moving to Somalia.

The conflict between SL and PL convinced me that it will always be unstable, how can you move Garowe when it’s close to a war zone?

I doesn’t look like I will ever move back, ever ever.

The west looks like a much MUCH bigger war zone at the moment, with the mass immigrant migration,and the mainstream media demonizing islam creating this polar society it looks very dangerous sxb ,all great societies collapsed at their absolut top, and it looks like history is repeating itself.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Mexico maybe but not Somalia. Too many warlords and salafist.
Mexico bugs me. The wage gap between middle class and the poor is too big.

Plus there is a shit load of Mexicans risking their lives just to come to America to escape poverty and cartel violence

I’m really wondering what the government is doing in Mexico to help these individuals.

Who says i'm building the country up for those ungrateful ppl? i just don't want my children to be forever gypsies.

:shookgabre:

People on this forum planning on going back that I know of or think I know of are

@Yaquub i think this nigga is trying to become some hilly billy redneck farmer in Somalia.

@zeinap83 is trying to become the Somali Hillary Clinton after she raises here 11 children here in America.

@Blade1 she plans on going back to somalia after she finishes rehab for her cocaine addiction.

@World im assuming with him. He is a strange person honeslty. I imagine him as a fat 20 year old male who sits in a basement and plays world of Warcraft all night.

@Puntlandtheglorious i saw on this forum that he is trying to build a factory in the future.

@Crow is tempted to go but since he is reer Canada he doesn’t know how he will survive in Somalia without having access to Hennessy. Pray that he hopefully stops drinking

@MadNomad the dude is already afraid of being deported by his home country. He is in fact predicting all Somalis Will be kicked out of their adopted countries so he is probably planning on moving to Somalia. Hopefully he is getting educated so that he can make some money when he goes back home.

@Factz I’m assuming with him. But he is reer Canada as well so idk how he will survive without the Hennessy.
This is very spot on. Unlike hillary tho i wont be taking Ls :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts