When will you make the move back home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my family are in the west so I don’t know if I’ll ever fully move back home for good

When will you guys move back home and what do you hope to do there

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sxb I have legit been asking most of the Somalis I know about this topic.

All of them have already planned their lives here in the US. A majority of them didn’t even think about the idea of living in somalia since we were all basically raised in America our whole lives.

A few who have visited Somalia did say they are planning on visiting the place again but they didn’t speak anything about actually moving there.

I know dudes in college about to become engineers, some graduating with a degree in computer science. I got uncles who are teachers, doctors, accountants. An aunt that’s a nurse practitioner(thought she was just a nurse but my mom told me she was a nurse practitioner) bro nurse practitioners make 100k a year fam. That’s a lot.

Everyone is comfy here in the states. I personally have already planned my life here is as well. I have considered moving to a different western country and a middle eastern country(Saudi or Dubai).

I ultimately inshallah want to get paid decent, live a safe life, and raise kids where they can recieve a good quality education.

Somalia is where the heart is. Hopefully, soon we can overlook "safety" issues and all plan to actually go back.
I have been to Somalia several times. Its actually quite easy for business, for real. I would love to be living there with a successful business one day insha allah

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
People on this forum planning on going back that I know of or think I know of are

@Yaquub i think this nigga is trying to become some hilly billy redneck farmer in Somalia.

@zeinap83 is trying to become the Somali Hillary Clinton after she raises here 11 children here in America.

@Blade1 she plans on going back to somalia after she finishes rehab for her cocaine addiction.

@World im assuming with him. He is a strange person honeslty. I imagine him as a fat 20 year old male who sits in a basement and plays world of Warcraft all night.

@Puntlandtheglorious i saw on this forum that he is trying to build a factory in the future.

@Crow is tempted to go but since he is reer Canada he doesn’t know how he will survive in Somalia without having access to Hennessy. Pray that he hopefully stops drinking

@MadNomad the dude is already afraid of being deported by his home country. He is in fact predicting all Somalis Will be kicked out of their adopted countries so he is probably planning on moving to Somalia. Hopefully he is getting educated so that he can make some money when he goes back home.

@Factz I’m assuming with him. But he is reer Canada as well so idk how he will survive without the Hennessy.

All my family are in the west so I don’t know if I’ll ever fully move back home for good

When will you guys move back home and what do you hope to do there
After i build up a strong company business in the west and make my money. Then i will full-fill my promise to the lord and go back home to build businesses there which will created many jobs. If i become a billionaire i will fund the building of infrastructure and will help start campaigns to fight back against climate change (desertification,droughts etc..etc). After i get married and have 10 children with multiple wives, i will hand my businesses to my children and will make my way into politics. In that chapter of my life i will become president and unite the whole country south to north and will build a great wall made of iron to keep out all foreigners and will move our country into the first world status.

:trumpsmirk:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
People on this forum planning on going back that I know of or think I know of are

@Yaquub i think this nigga is trying to become some hilly billy redneck farmer in Somalia.

@zeinap83 is trying to become the Somali Hillary Clinton after she raises here 11 children here in America.

@Blade1 she plans on going back to somalia after she finishes rehab for her cocaine addiction.

@World im assuming with him. He is a strange person honeslty. I imagine him as a fat 20 year old male who sits in a basement and plays world of Warcraft all night.

@Puntlandtheglorious i saw on this forum that he is trying to build a factory in the future.

@Crow is tempted to go but since he is reer Canada he doesn’t know how he will survive in Somalia without having access to Hennessy. Pray that he hopefully stops drinking

@MadNomad the dude is already afraid of being deported by his home country. He is in fact predicting all Somalis Will be kicked out of their adopted countries so he is probably planning on moving to Somalia. Hopefully he is getting educated so that he can make some money when he goes back home.

@Factz I’m assuming with him. But he is reer Canada as well so idk how he will survive without the Hennessy.

I never said i was afraid of anything, that's your own projection. :samwelcome:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
you're either a gaal or a self hating somali if you choose to stay in the west!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Astaghfirullah, I have never drank an alcohol in my life. Yes, I plan going back to Somaliland and I have some business plans and projects there that will help benefit the local community, inshallah.

When i finish my education , build a strong network of young Somalis that want to change their country. Once I've achieved those then ill move back inshallah. We can't keep relying on illiterate elders and warlords to build and fix our country , we the diaspora have to take responsibility. If we don't help our country develop and be peaceful , who will?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Have my own flock of sheep, camels, cows and plant my own fruits and vegtables live as one with the land build one house to live in and a few to rent inmport goods from china and sell them live like a king have four wives waa billahi towfiq:ahh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Cocaine addiction ah. You think imma druggie. I don't even drink coffee since it has caffeine :farmajoyaab:
Bisinka oh tabarak
But ngl if I wasn't muslim and didnt have somali parents. Since I know alot of drug dealers I would have maybe tried it since its everywhere where I live. Birmingham is full of drugs. And people offer it and you find it everywhere on the bus, at school, toilets at work. People ask me to hold it for them but I ain't going jail for any crack head or dealer
:gaasdrink:

Anyway yes inshallah after my studies I will go to Somalia with Allahs will. Ill go there to benefit my nation. Funny you see American Somalis dont mention going back whilst I've heard many brits say it and there many more British Somalis in somalia compared to Americans.
I choose my studies for uni I'll be going soon to inshallah. I choose the course thinking about what will benefit Somalia:dabcasar: im nationalist as it gets

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'mma be the only honest guy here. I ain't going back. I'll visit a lot. But I'm staying here.

I was thinking about it but I’ve got cousins who want to move from Somalia, few are moving to Somalia.

The conflict between SL and PL convinced me that it will always be unstable, how can you move Garowe when it’s close to a war zone?

I doesn’t look like I will ever move back, ever ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending