When was the last time you were in a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a girl, I would never fight. Bisinka, girls are savage. Bitesz scratches hair pulling and in Somalia machete wielding straight up chopping up thighs like mans are lamb. Nah f*ck that not me. I would forever be apologising even to girls half my size adn half my age. f*ck that shit

Now boys specially Somali boys is a different story. They catching hands and they're generally fair like they'll let u fight it out one on one and will stop the fight quick if someone gets hurt or is losing badly. I have never seen or heard of somalis pulling that attempted murder head stomping shit . truly civilised men

OK I'll admit I don't know about today's teenagers. Social media and specially world star hip hop might've fucked up their culture. Waryaada teens, noo sheega aabihiina wasee

Last fight? Hmmm

This Somali guy at football. I tackled him sent him flying over his team mates. My guy got up fast I was like :mugshotman: cause like how this nigga get up, I fucked up his shit bad man. I was bewildered but not for too long alhamdulillah. He walked up to me and poooooow. I woke up surrounded by my buddies:fittytousand:. Can't tell u anymore to b honest cause i don't really know what happened myself. Heard conflicting versions of the same story :noneck:

in form 4 in kenya.

This ciyaal maamo nigga kept messing with me. He took my pen and threw it in the bush and said if i uttered a word he would tell me to his ciyaal 9'ka bro (nick name for gangster thug from 9th street)

He kept on bugging me and i just had enough i turned around kicked him in the leg as a warning. He got up again and threatened me with a kitchen knife that he stole from his hooyo tried to ngeta me (nickname for strangle and loot) i elbowed him in his lower stomach then punched him straight in the nose. He got up again and charged with his knife this time i punched him straight in the temple and knocked him out flat.

a friend of mine i was with told me to gtfo there before his siblings come and gave me 50 shillings to get on a bodaboda to get home safely.

His friends kept chasing me but luckily i ended up home and the next day they waited outside the school for me but this time i brought back up i brought all my xaafad warriors called ciyaal mastard and we whooped these ez. Sadly later on due to retarded drug addicts one of our school mates was killed while he found himself in a gang fight.

I was forced to move away from my gang friends due to my safety.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Grade 9. This guy tried to bully me. He succeeded, but I felt punked, so I fought him the next day. I didn't win nor lose, but I learned a valuable lesson. Sometimes, ghetto, lower class people just need a good punch in the face to get in line. Never got bullied again. But I avoid fights like the plague. Fighting is for the lower class and unsophisticated. I'm better than that.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
in form 4 in kenya.

This ciyaal maamo nigga kept messing with me. He took my pen and threw it in the bush and said if i uttered a word he would tell me to his ciyaal 9'ka bro (nick name for gangster thug from 9th street)

He kept on bugging me and i just had enough i turned around kicked him in the leg as a warning. He got up again and threatened me with a kitchen knife that he stole from his hooyo tried to ngeta me (nickname for strangle and loot) i elbowed him in his lower stomach then punched him straight in the nose. He got up again and charged with his knife this time i punched him straight in the temple and knocked him out flat.

a friend of mine i was with told me to gtfo there before his siblings come and gave me 50 shillings to get on a bodaboda to get home safely.

His friends kept chasing me but luckily i ended up home and the next day they waited outside the school for me but this time i brought back up i brought all my xaafad warriors called ciyaal mastard and we whooped these ez. Sadly later on due to retarded drug addicts one of our school mates was killed while he found himself in a gang fight.

I was forced to move away from my gang friends due to my safety.
This is exactly why I avoided hood niggas and hood shit growing up in the hood. They ain't worth shit man.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
That's a good trait not like somalis:ooh: But a good trait nevertheless :salute:
An old white guy threw 2 punches at me in january. If i responded and hit him back he will be hurt badly if not dead.
I pushed him by holding him On the throat off the door with one hand and walked out.
More than 10 people were watching.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's absolutely no point in trying to cause harm to urself or another person. Try avoid any situation from escalating to that point. Put ur ego aside and think about the final outcome. Walking away is probably the bravest thing one can do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts