When was the last time you were in a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Now i dont know my friends, and people in general always seem to have niggas fronting them in clubs, shisha lounges , and ok the street, but i never seem to meet people who wanna fight wherever i go, or never get confronted.
The last time i was in a fight was with a dude i was trash talking with in 8th grade, and i couldn't come up with more comebacks, and he said some foul shit, so i just jumped that nigga, and lets just say i laid that nigga out, and we're best friends today Lol!
:mjpls:

You need to tell what happened
I fell out with one of my friends in high school. So I started hanging out with this girl. I really liked her because she was a nice person and I used to sit next to her in maths. This girl had 2 other friends one of them gave me 2 faced vibes. This is the girl I had an issue with. She always kept giving me dirty looks and always was trying to not hang out with them. Obviously it was jealousy. I was once walking down the corridor and she gave me a very dirty look. I confronted her and said why are you always being like this towards me I legit I have no beef with you. Then she was like your trying to separate our group. I was like nah. Anyways after that it was time for PE and we was playing basketball. I accidently threw the ball to her head aND she thought it was deliberate. She came all over my face and hit me. So I fucked her up simple

I fell out with one of my friends in high school. So I started hanging out with this girl. I really liked her because she was a nice person and I used to sit next to her in maths. This girl had 2 other friends one of them gave me 2 faced vibes. This is the girl I had an issue with. She always kept giving me dirty looks and always was trying to not hang out with them. Obviously it was jealousy. I was once walking down the corridor and she gave me a very dirty look. I confronted her and said why are you always being like this towards me I legit I have no beef with you. Then she was like your trying to separate our group. I was like nah. Anyways after that it was time for PE and we was playing basketball. I accidently threw the ball to her head aND she thought it was deliberate. She came all over my face and hit me. So I fucked her up simple
Loool she had to be handled i can never understand jealousy wallah

mrlog

VIP
over a disabled parking spot at Walmart.
sitting inside my ride and this gaal started running his mouth.
soon as I stepped out and he saw I was 6'3 he blamed his demeanor on not having his regular starbucks coffee.

y'all faraxs need to hit the gym

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
over a disabled parking spot at Walmart.
sitting inside my ride and this gaal started running his mouth.
soon as I stepped out and he saw I was 6'3 he blamed his demeanor on not having his regular starbucks coffee.

y'all faraxs need to hit the gym

Nigga thats not a fight

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It wasn't a fight. It was last February and he was some bucktee looking for problems and I ended him with one punch. He was knocked out cold and I didn't even look at the floor, just walked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts