When was the last time you were in a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
:faysalwtf:You say alhamdulillah for beating someone black and blue?

Although good job beating that sanka weyn sxb.
You thank allah when something good happens. Nothing feels better than seeing an arab bleeding fighting for their death. Alhamdulillah i was blessed not a lot of people have moments like that

You thank allah when something good happens. Nothing feels better than seeing an arab bleeding fighting for their death. Alhamdulillah i was blessed not a lot of people have moments like that
You were blessed wallahi i remember headbutting some bengali kids nose in the school playground hearing that crack of his nose and seeing his blood dripping all on the ground made me happier then ever what a blessing from Allah to shed Hindi blood

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
@FendiFanatic you should join the army in somalia. You are ruthless sxb.
:salute:
I would love to I like spilling blood on the floor
You were blessed wallahi i remember headbutting some bengali kids nose in the school playground hearing that crack of his nose and seeing his blood dripping all on the ground made me happier then ever what a blessing from Allah to shed Hindi blood
Wallahi bro I bottled this one hindu and he knocked out with his head bleeding so i got another bottle and did that shit again. Too funny

I would love to I like spilling blood on the floor

Wallahi bro I bottled this one hindu and he knocked out with his head bleeding so i got another bottle and did that shit again. Too funny
Hahaha wallahi Hindi are victims they barley fight back which makes the torture more satisfying I loved seeing them trembling in fear

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Not too long ago last eid outside a North London nightclub/rave. So me and my 3 Somali brethrens were waiting outside to get in and I knew the security guy wouldnt let us in. After a long loud discussion the headsecurity guy said I will let you guys in but please dont cause problems like most Somalis do. We came for s.iiil after a long
drought during Ramadaan. We said ok no problem we wont cause any problems promised.

We got in as soon as my friend started drinking everything went wrong. He tried touch up this madow girl and her boyfriend wasnt having it. I just came from the toilet all I see is commotion and my friend pulling a madow guy outside. So we went outside and bare madows came from every corner like daanyeero. We started fighting for a bit they tried to bottle us but idk they were just dashing them on the ground to scare us loool.

Jakes came after that and we just left quickly. Never take Somalis out or let them drink we just love trouble. The security guy was right cuz he knows. Somalis always cause trouble

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My last physical fight was like a while ago but I used to fight for stupid reasons. I was about to physically fight a Sikh that tried to tell me that the computer seat was hers but saying it behind my back nothing annoys me more than saying it behind my back. We had an argument but she ran away to the toilets since she didn't expect it but why talk if you can't back it up. :fittytousand:
Me and somali girls went and threw wet tissues and stones in her toilet.
I try not to fight or argument since its better in islam to let things go if it's unnecessar.:it0tdo8:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi there's only one fight I sincerely feel bad about. This one bengali kid apparently said he liked me and told others.:bell: A flipping fat bengali. (I was very immature don't blame me):lolbron: I was so offended I said to my brother that he insulted me and my brother mashed him up so bad he needed to go hospital. I felt so bad but luckily my brother didn't get in trouble since the asians understood you don't talk about someone's sister.:browtf::drakekidding:

Wallahi there's only one fight I sincerely feel bad about. This one bengali kid apparently said he liked me and told others.:bell: A flipping fat bengali. (I was very immature don't blame me):lolbron: I was so offended I said to my brother that he insulted me and my brother mashed him up so bad he needed to go hospital. I felt so bad but luckily my brother didn't get in trouble since the asians understood you don't talk about someone's sister.:browtf::drakekidding:
How could you get upset over someone having a crush on you :mindblown:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How can you get upset over someone having a crush on you :mindblown:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was in yr 7 the bastard was telling people in the other school (right beside mine and his was huge) that he never got to tell me in yr 6.
Is that not cringe af:ileycry:
I never liked asians I preferred Jamaicans when I was younger.:siilaanyosmile: Not anymore though :yacadiim:
I was also a halal religious child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts